Your one-source supplier for fireplace equipment — whatever your needs, consider Vestal. We offer the most complete line of cast iron and steel bar fireplace grates available.
Vestal offers styles and sizes to fit any design or size fireplace. What do you need? Cast iron or steel bar grates, tapered or non-tapered styles, extra heavy, wide, deep, or shallow, traditional or modern styling? And for the lazy man, we even offer a grate to suit his needs. We have them all!
Vestal offers you a choice of "good-better-best." Vestal prefers square bar to "off-square" diamond, "flattened" diamond or fluted bars. We feel that grate strength (and life) is directly proportional to the amount of steel along the bar's diagonal. Also, by welding on the diagonal, better heat dissipation is obtained during actual burning. Your wood burning grate ensures easier fire starts and adequate ventilation.
If inventory space is a problem, consider Vestal's nestable grates. The 300-ML series, the J series, and the SF series grates are durable cast iron, with one piece body construction designed to nest for space-saving storage. No assembly required.
Why buy Vestal?
(1) Vestal has always had an outstanding track record for meeting order schedule and ship dates as promised.
(2) Substantial savings in ordering, receiving, freight, and many other costs due to consolidations of steel bar and cast grates from a single source.
(3) Ability to handle unanticipated “RUSH” orders. Import grates have had a poor delivery record, especially during the last 90 days of a selling season, when most problems seem to occur and it’s too late to do anything about the problem.
(4) Import grates have a very unstable delivery record. In the past ten years, we have seen cast grate manufacturing shift from Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, and China.
(1) Vestal’s 300-ML Series is by far the best value you will find. Check the comparative weight with any of the comparable import units. Each pound difference of product means substantial cost to manufacture. Cutting the weight also reduces the durability of the grate.
(2) Vestal’s 300-ML and J Series feature their patented molded leg design. This eliminates the need for assembly, thus reducing the chance of lost or missing parts. These grates are also nestable for shipping, warehousing, and displaying.
(3) The 300-ML, SF Series, J Series, and HL Series are 100% American-made using 100% U.S. materials. These grates have been unsuccessfully copied and reproduced abroad resulting in questionable and unreliable products.
(4) Check the quality and cleanliness of your casting. The quality of your casting is no better than the quality of your patterns. The vast majority of import cast grates are very rough casting, highly inconsistent with little or no effort to clean off the “fins” by machine blasting.
Cast Iron and Steel Cleanout Doors
CLEANOUT DOOR -- SOLID CAST IRON
Width By Height
*Logo included on H-88, 108, & 128 Doors
* 60 boxes per pallet