For use with 48" Boulevard Direct Vent Contemporary Linear Fireplaces, this 3" forged Iron front is a beautiful finishing piece for your fireplace. It is in a distressed pewter finish to match the fireplace box. A decorative front helps to conceal the edges of the finished opening for a cleaner finished look.
The look of forged iron is timeless and exhibits a perception of strength. However, bare iron does not serve to accent the more contemporary linear fireplaces that are popular now, such as the Empire Boulevard Direct Vent Contemporary Linear Gas Fireplace. Empire has solved the issue by combining the basic appearance of forged iron with the more modern look of pewter, offering a suitable and handsome accent.
- 1" Trim Kit, Beveled
- Color: Black or Hammered Pewter
- Decorative adjustable front in a hammered pewter finish
- Trim kit features a beveled design that is adjustable
- Provided in an attractive black finish
- Hides the edges of the finishing material
- Adjusts from 1/4 inch to 1 1/2 inch depth
- 3" Forged Iron Frame in Distressed Pewter
- Color: Distressed Pewter
- 3 inch wide perimeter frame width
- Handsome and rustic distressed iron construction
- Capable of adjusting from 1/4 inch to 1 1/2 inches in depth
- Conceals unfinished edges of the fireplace finish material
CA Residents: See Prop 65 WARNING.