Our powerful new dual-element CD-Series fixtures provide concentrated heat for larger scale applications in high visual impact locations. Our products are built to deliver comfort and convenience – which is why they’re compatible with the latest trends in home automation technology. CD-Series features include minimal clearance requirements, recessed mounting options, inset brackets that create a “floating” effect, and mounting heights between 8-14 feet.
- The powerful dual-element fixtures provide concentrated heat for larger scale applications.
- The dual element fixtures produce more intense heat and can be mounted up to 14’.
- Fixtures available in lengths of 33”, 39”, and 61 ¼”.
- The CD-Series Dual Element fixtures are used in high visual impact locations where their sleek design blends seamlessly.
- Typically installed with custom controls to vary the electric load for comfortable heat in a wide range of conditions.
- May also be installed with duplex/stack switches for a half-power or full-power option.
- Choose from Brushed 304 Stainless Steel, Black, Mineral Bronze, White, Almond, Beige, Biscuit, Copper and Grey.
- Features: Minimal Clearance Requirements, Recessed Mounting Options, Short Standoffs, and Mounting Heights between 10’-14’.
- Includes: Standard Mounting Brackets that can be used
Required to complete the unit:
- Control System.
Click here to see Color Options
C-Series heaters are available in a range of colors, to coordinate with your interior or exterior environment. Choose from brushed stainless steel or eight standard color finish options.
Click here to see Mounting Options
Our low profile heaters are suitable for indoor and outdoor installations, and offer a pleasing, streamlined look due to low clearance requirements. Features like floating mounts with inset mounting brackets combine a sleeker profile with concentrated heat output, for optimal warmth and style.
Every heater comes with a set of brackets for simple installation. Infratech also offers a great selection of other mounting options. These options help integrate your outdoor heating seamlessly into your outdoor living space.
Click here to see Coverage Area
Different spaces have different needs. You may require multiple heaters in order to properly heat the areas noted below. To find out more about which heating solution is right for your needs, click here to get started.
Click here to see Control Options
Enjoy a wide range of control options – from our exclusive smart home integration offering to our new Universal Control Panel, which enables you to use the dimmers of your choice along with remote functionality via mobile device or smart home assistant.
Click HERE to shop for more Custom Control options.
Why infrared heat?
A heated quartz element emits a safe, clean wavelength of light that is only absorbed by solid objects, transferring heat directly to a person, table or floor rather than heating the air. For this reason, infrared heat can be distributed very evenly, and will not simply "blow away" in windy or drafty conditions. Infratech medium wave quartz element heaters are 93% efficient and emit a barely discernible, pleasing glow that will not affect the ambience of your gathering – unlike competitive short-wave or halogen electric heaters that produce a very harsh glare or bright-colored light.
Cost of Operation and Maintenance
It’s simple to determine the cost of operating an Infratech heater—multiply the rate charged by your local utility company by the wattage of your heater.
Your Utility Rate X Wattage of Your Heater = Cost of Operation
EXAMPLE: Your utility charges $0.15* / kilowatt hour (kW) X 3 (for a 3000 watt heater) = $0.45 / hour
***This is the National Average. Utility charges will vary.***
Unlike traditional gas heaters, Infratech electric heaters are virtually maintenance free. For long lasting use, we recommend once a year to spray the heater with a hose and wipe down. Our elements are rated to last 5,000 hours, plus they are simple and inexpensive to replace.