- Material: Stainless Steel
- Low cost control option for all single element heaters
- Range 120/277 VAC (20 amps max per switch)
- Designed in-wall for indoor or protected outdoor areas
- Your Simple On/Off Switches may be used in conjunction with all heaters.
***Wire your heater to the switch, then the switch to your electrical service panel. You may run more than 1 heater from a single switch. If you combine heaters, they cannot exceed the 20 allowable Amps per switch. More than one heater per switch is not recommended.
|Housing Options||SS Wall Plate and Gang Box|
|Amp per Pole||20|
|Gang Box:||4.75" (W) x 2.25" (D) x 4.75" (H)|
|Stainless Steel Plate:||5.63" (W) x 5.5" (H)|