Beyond just safe, reliable and attractive, Majestic products are built to be efficient, quality heating appliances, adding value to your home for years to come. That’s why, for decades, Majestic has been the fireplace of choice for homes across North America. We believe trust is earned, not given, and appreciate the faith you’ve shown in our brand for over 125 years.
Since 1894, Majestic has been dedicated to keeping families warm. Originally a manufacturer of cast iron furnaces and coal chutes, Majestic created its first factory built fireplace in the 1930's and never looked back. Since then, Majestic has been producing wood and gas fireplaces known for outstanding durability, superior quality and stunning good looks.
Traditional to contemporary. Indoor or outdoor. Wood, gas or electric. With a wide range of eye-catching styles, convenient sizes and trending trims, Majestic products are designed be the beautiful heart of your home.
Each Majestic fireplace is engineered for performance, style and lasting reliability. All of our products are designed by hearth experts utilizing strict engineering guidelines, and are rigorously tested for reliability and durability. We want to be certain we are putting the best product we can into your home.
Making memories starts with something special. The exclusive Echelon II series gas fireplace creates a place to relax and enjoy life. Active flames and interior options give this contemporary fireplace a unique look. Get lost in its fire and the brilliance of glass illuminated by lights. Come home to the single-sided or see-through Echelon II series gas fireplace, and enjoy the entertainment and romance you deserve.
- Showcase the interior with glass illuminated by LED lights
- Customize the interior with Reflective Black Glass panels, driftwood logs, natural stone and glass firebed options
- Standard IntelliFire® touchscreen remote makes operating your fireplace simple, smart and safe
- Optional Passive Heat enables a TV or heat sensitive materials to be placed just 12” above fireplace opening without a mantel
- Available in 36”, 48”, 60” or 72” models
- 21,000 - 40,000 Btu/Hour Input (NG)
- 20,000 - 34,000 Btu/Hour Input (LP)
- IntelliFire Touch ignition system
- Clear LED dimmable lights
- RC400 remote control
- Battery backup
- Ceramic glass
- Standard with bronze glass media
- If changing media, follow the required number of bags below:
- Crushed Glass: 4 bags of glass
- Natural stones: 3 bags of stone
- Log set & stones: 1 bag of stone
Required to Complete - Sold Separately:
- Requires 8" DVP pipe. Must have 18" minimum vertical before attaching a 90 degree elbow to the unit. See venting section of manual.
- Approved for use with PVLP-SLP, PVI-SLP-B and PVV-SLP with PV-IPI-CK kit and power vent wire harness (order separately). When Power Vent is installed, lights can only be operated on high. See venting section of manual.
Make it Your Own
Clean Face Front
The clean face front is available in Black, Bronze or Pewter.
This finely crafted log set brings an organic touch to your fireplace.
Click to see Glass Media and Stones
IntelliFire Touch RC400
A large LCD screen and simple navigation provide easy operation. Feel confident knowing alerts and notifications will appear when needed. The RC400 acts as a thermostat and can be used as a remote, or docked on the wall.
Features: on/off, flame height adjustment, lights adjustment, thermostat mode, room temperature readout, child lock, timer mode, automatic battery backup, cold climate mode, power vent, and wall-docking station
IntelliFire Touch RC150
Features a simple, single mode function and is specifically designed for wall placement, ensuring a great fire is just a flip of the switch away. Features battery strength indicator, automatic battery backup, on/off.
Features: On/Off, Automatic Battery Backup, Battery Strength Indicator, Cold Climate
Click here to see other optional accessories to add a perfect accent to your fireplace.
Echelon II 48 Rev C Gas Fireplace - DV
|Appliance Rear Width:||58"|
|Framing Front Width:||60-1/4"|
|Framing Back Width:||60-1/4"|
|Fuel Type:||Natural gas or liquid propane by conversion|
|BTU/hr Input:||40,000 (NG); 34,000 (LP)|
|Heating Capacity2:||Up to 1,300 sq ft|
|Viewing Area:||47-1/2 x 12-1/2"|
|AFUE:||56.9% (NG) / 59.9% (LP)|
|Canada EnerGuide:||57.4% (NG) / 59.2% (LP)|
1 Appliance Depth includes entire unit including depth of firebox and extension onto hearth.
2 This is a general guide, see your local dealer for help in determining the product that best suits your heating needs based on climate, home efficiency, location of the heater, and air movement in the room.
Heat output will vary depending on the type of fuel used. The flame and ember appearance may vary based on the type of fuel burned and the venting configuration used. Actual product appearance, including flame may differ from image shown. Refer to the owner's manual for complete clearance requirements and specifications. Product specifications and pricing subject to change without notice. For testing and listing information please refer to the owner's/installation manual.
*For select products: Heating capacity to be used as a guide only. See your local dealer for help in determining the product that best suits your heating needs based on climate and home efficiency.
Left/Right Side Views