The Montecito wood-burning fireplace excels with outstanding heat output and high-efficiency operation. The 2.0 cu. ft. firebox with 19" log capacity provides ample space for a dramatic fire within a firebox footprint that is ideal for a smaller space.
- Circulating design features facade, arch door and ceramic glass for optimum heat transfer
- EPA phase II certified and Washing state approved wood heater
- 2.0 cubic foot insulated firebox that accepts up to 19" log size for increased performance
- White stacked textured refractory panels with integrated ash lip and decorative cast iron log retainer
- Air combustion control for variable heat output with air boost for faster wood ignition during startup
Includes insulated outside air kit (required for use)
- 86.6% Thermal efficiency and heats up to 1,500 square feet
- Efficient air wash system that keeps glass clean
- Cast or steel door available with heat resistant door handle that stays cool to the touch
- Includes heat activated 200 CFM UZY-5 variable speed blower for time-delay heat distribution
- Dual ducted gravity kit and/or thermostatically controlled forced air kit available (three maximum outlets)
- Durable high temperature paint finish
- Uses 7" DuraPremium / GX Pipe
- Gravity vent kits —Double duct for heating multiple rooms.
- Easy to operate
- Non-catalytic combustion provides virtually maintenance-free operation.
- Air wash helps keep window clean for a beautiful view of the fire.
- Design Versatility
- Three optional door finishes make a stylish impression in any room.
- Two optional facade designs.
- Outside air kit features 4" I.D. x 10' long insulated flex and register.
- Limited Lifetime Warrenty
Downloads:Installation and Operation Manual Specs Product brochure