- Designed to replace your current wood or gas fixture fireplace insert
- Unbelievably realistic LED flame technology
- Heats up to 400 square feet (over 5,000 BTUs)
- 3” steel frame for seamless hearth placement
The Ingleside by Touchstone™ is another product developed in response to many customer requests. Customers love Touchstone's industry leading smokeless flame and often ask about an option for replacing a current gas logset or wood fireplace. Touchstone™created the Ingleside to meet those requirements, with a realistic flame with 5 flame settings, additional heat for up to 400 square feet, and a design that will work with fireplace openings of over 28 " wide and 24 " high. The 3" frame covers all seams between the fireplace and your hearth for a perfect installation every time.
Like all Touchstone™ fireplaces, the Ingleside can be used all year long, with or without heat. The advanced technology includes built-in technology to eliminate overheating. The included Touchstone™ remote lets you control the 5 flame settings and 2 heat settings independently, right from your favorite chair.
Eliminate the mess and the costs of a real fireplace.
While the realistic flame is what draws people to Touchstone™ fireplaces, what sets the Ingleside model apart is its ability to remove the hassle of messy wood flames and expensive gas logs from your life. You'll no longer need to deal with sweeping up ashes, dragging in dried wood or cleaning up ember burns on your floors. The Ingleside's flames are driven by LED lighting, which is the most cost efficient and longest lasting lighting technology available.
The most realistic flame available
Touchstone's flame technology is simply the best available in electric fireplaces. No other LED flames look so real, burn so brightly or have the realistic flicker of a real flame. Placed in the center of your hearth, the Ingleside electric fireplace will deliver the same comfort and relaxation as a gas or wood fire, without the mess. The flame has 5 settings, from a relaxing low light ember for quiet nights, to a full raging fire that's perfect for a chilly night.
Don't forget it heats the room too!
The Ingleside will warm up a room up to 400 square feet, with forced air heat that takes the chill out of room quickly. The included Touchstone™ remote lets you control the heat and flame from anywhere in the room. The Ingleside gives you the option of using the built-in timer to control the heat setting for a duration up to 7.5 hours.
Placement and Use
The Ingleside comes in two parts, the firebox and the frame. The Ingleside firebox has four rubber feet to sit nicely and evenly on the base of your current fireplace. Just place the firebox right into your current hearth, and then attach the frame to help mask the break between the firebox and your hearth. No special hardware required - simply find the closest outlet and plug in the Ingleside.
- 2 heat settings (high and low)
- Remote control for heat and flame setting (batteries not included)
- Dual mode,operates on low and high heat
- Built in timer mode for shut off in 30 minutes to 7.5 hours.
- If mounting under a wall mounted flat panel TV, mount fireplace at least 24" below the bottom of the TV.
- Frame color: Black
- Fireplace Dimensions: 34.25" W x 27" H x 8.75"D
- Recessed Dimensions: 27.75"W x 23.75"H x 8"D
- Firebox Dimensions: 27.75" W x 23.75" H x 8.75" D
- Viewing Dimensions: 26"W x 14.75"H
- Shipping carton dimensions: 39"W x 32"H x 13"D
- Part number: 80009
- Watts: 1,500
- BTU's: 5,118
- Room Coverage: 400 ft.
- Fireplace Weight: 50 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 54 pounds
- Voltage: 120v
- Amperes: 11 and up