ABOUT FORREST TECHNICAL COATINGS
WE’VE GOT A REPUTATION TO UPHOLD. YOURS.
We credit our nearly 50 years as an industrial coatings manufacturer to the close relationships we maintain with our customers. In practice, that looks like:
- Extensive consultation to evaluate your unique coatings needs and challenges
- Chemist presence at trial runs of new products and on-site technical support as deemed mutually necessary
- Personalized service from long-term dedicated sales staff in your geographic area
- Troubleshooting and continued formulation support as our relationship grows
We look forward to helping you grow your business as your high temperature paint or industrial paint supplier.
OUR ROOTS RUN DEEP.
Since 1973, we’ve been a family-owned and operated company. Our founder, Scott Forrest, aimed to create the best coatings lab in the Pacific Northwest, which has led us to earn us a place as a key industrial paint supplier to manufacturers throughout the Northwest and specialty coatings provider for diverse needs such as traffic marker adhesive and ESD coatings.
We developed our Stove Bright® High Temperature Paint to meet the needs for heat resistant paint for fireplace manufacturers in Oregon and Washington. We have established a global reputation as a high temperature coatings manufacturer worldwide by nurturing and continuing to develop relationships with these customers for decades.
Having the stability of a family-owned company not driven by financial markets, combined with the resilience and motivation of our honest, performance-based culture, our success has been driven by the belief that offering unmatched attention through face-to-face interactions is the best way to ensure everyone succeeds.
CAUSES WE CARE ABOUT
As a key supplier of heat resistant paint for fireplace, wood, and gas stove manufacturers, we support the movement to provide clean cookstoves to replace open fires in the developing world. We are corporate sponsors and active volunteers with StoveTeam International, an organization that brings clean cooking solutions to families in Central America and is the Charity of Choice for the Hearth, Patio, and BBQ Association (HPBA).
As community members of Eugene, Oregon, USA, we value a clean watershed. We are business sponsors of McKenzie River Trust and actively volunteer with The Middle Fork of The Willamette Watershed Council, who both aim to preserve, restore, and steward our watershed to be sustainable for the fish, wildlife, and people who depend on it.
We also actively support community arts projects, local organizations, and other causes in our community.
IMPROVING OUR PRODUCTS
We strive to develop innovative coatings that serve specific customer needs or advance industry trends. We continually improve the portfolio we offer as an industrial paint supplier and high temperature coatings manufacturer to include more environmentally friendly products. Including:
- High solids high temperature paint to decrease excess solvents in conventional coatings
- High temperature powder coating R&D and manufacture for lower emissions
- Low-VOC, Low-HAPS industrial coatings for manufacturers in the Pacific Northwest or other areas with stringent environmental and safety regulations
- We have developed innovative solutions for various industries through customer collaboration. Read about how Stove Bright High Temperature Paint–our global product–got its start through customer collaboration.
IMPROVING OUR PERFORMANCE WITH AN ISO 9001:2015 CERTIFIED PROCESS
Our ISO 9001:2015 certified process ensures our customers who rely on us as their industrial coatings supplier or their high temperature paint supplier receive consistent high quality products and service.
As part of our ISO 9001:2015 certified process, every member of our team understands how their role at the company serves our customers. Continual training and refinement of our documented processes and procedures are core to our operations.
These measures ensure a quality management system is in place to provide reliable and predictable service to our customers.
- Cole B., Hearth OEM Industry Customer