Enjoy the convenience and customization of smart home integration, to maximize automation control in your outdoor living space.
For use in conjunction with your home management system:
- Integrate Infratech’s heaters directly into your home management system, so you can get the most automation control out of your living space.
- Infratech’s Home Management Control is compatible with top selling Home Management Systems like Lutron™, Crestron™, Control 4™, and others.
- Infratech’s simple interface requires a 0-10V DC signal for streamlined installation and straightforward programming.
- This control option allows the user the ability to save preferred heat settings for off-site control via mobile device, control zones, heat intensity, timer functions, and more!
||20" H x 16" W x 7" D
||20" H x 14" W x 6" D
- Each relay has a max capacity of 9,000 Watts.
- Each heater on a single relay must be the same wattage.
- This unit is installed as a sub-panel. The heaters are connected to the relay box, then the relay box connects to your electrical service panel, or have a separate service.
- Example: You can control (3) 3,000 Watt heaters off 1 Relay, or (1) 6,000 Watt heater off 1 Relay.
- You may NOT mix heater Watts on a single relay.
- Example: You can NOT put a 3,000 Watt heater and a 6,000 Watt heater on the same relay.
- We advertise up to a 6 Relay Control Panel, however the number of relays can be unlimited if the power supply is adequate.
- Zone and timer capability is set up by the smart home system installer.
Home Management Product Sheet
Home Management Control Sample Wiring Diagram