Infratech’s Solid State Control Packages are designed to provide efficient operation for spaces that range from upscale residences to large-scale commercial properties with multiple heating zones.
- Energy efficiency – including timer functions, control versatility, and ease of use.
- The ability to adjust heating intensity, to achieve the ideal comfort for your space.
- Zone Heating – the capability to control one or more heaters to heat specified target areas within a large-scale space with a single touch.
- The Solid State Relay Panel and Zone Analog Controller (with or without optional timer) work together, and are project specific.
- Electrical wiring diagrams provided for each installation.
Consists of a Solid State Relay Panel and Zone Analog Controllers
- Infratech’s Solid State Controls are engineered for your individual project and suitable for commercial or residential installations of any size.
- Multiple zoning capabilities.
- Allows for the option to adjust the intensity of heat of one or more heaters in a specified target area.
- Available with optional timers.
- Controls are built to UL 508 listing, which is a higher safety standard than the National Electric Code (NEC).
- Heaters are hard wired directly to the Solid State Relay Panel.
- Tested before leaving the factory, and provided with wiring diagrams for each installation.
Required to complete Solid State Package Control System:
Solid State Relay Control - Compatible with all voltages. Must purchase a Solid State Relay Panel
Solid State Relay Panel - Compatible with all voltages. Must purchase a Solid State Relay Control.
||14" (W) x 7" (D) x 16" (H)
||16" H x 12" W x 6" D
|Each relay has a max capacity of 9,000 Watts.
|Each heater on a single relay must be the same wattage.
|This unit is installed as a sub-panel. The heaters are connected to the relay box, then the relay box connects to your electrical service panel, or have a separate service.
|This system is compatible with the Solid-State Relay Controls.
Each Control Knob can control up to 3 Relays.
EXAMPLE: You can control (3) 3,000 Watt heaters off 1 Relay. You could then control 3 Relays from 1 Solid State Dial Control. Giving you the ability to control 9 heaters with 1 control knob.
Solid State Product Sheet
Solid State Control Sample Wiring Diagram