At 90% AFUE, the UltraSaver90Plus is the most efficient wall furnace available. This clean, modern cabinet fits any décor. Choose models in 35,000 or 17,500 BTUs.
Simple Operation – For all of its technology, the US90 is surprisingly easy to operate. The built-in control panel lets you operate the wall furnace manually or set the built-in thermostat to maintain the desired temperature.
Versatile Installation – Thanks to its super efficiency, the US90 uses widely available 2-inch PVC pipe or Empire approved Poly pipe for venting. Using PVC requires just a fraction of the material cost and labor involved in steel vent pipe. PVC pipe fits easily inside a standard stud wall, eliminating the additional framing and clearances required for metal vent pipe. The 2-inch PVC pipe can run up to 50 feet to terminate vertically or horizontally.
Inside the UltraSaver90Plus
- Power-vent blower draws in an ideal charge of air (White Arrow) to support combustion.
- In-shot burners (Orange Arrows) generate the heat. (Two burners in the PV35 and one in the PV18). The two-stage heat exchanger consists of a large-diameter tube and multiple small-diameter stainless steel finned tubes. Each transfers progressively more heat.
- Cooled exhaust (Green Arrows) exits the heater via PVC (or Empire approved Poly vent pipe) at 110 to 120 degrees F.
- Room air (Blue Arrows) is drawn into the top of the heater by the blower and forced across the heat exchanger.
- Warm air (Red Arrows) exits through the bottom louvers at the front of the heater.
Exceptional Safety Features
- Sealed two-stage heat exchanger protects indoor air quality
- Electronic hot-surface ignition eliminates the standing pilot light
- PVC (or Empire approved Poly) venting system stays cool to touch, passes all high-wind test protocols
- Microprocessor continuously monitors all functions and displays a diagnostic code to allow faster repair (i.e. if the flue is blocked)
- BTU's: 17,500
- Dimensions: 36.12" (W) x 13" (D) x 27.87" (H)
- Weight: 112.00 lbs
- The most efficient wall furnace available – 90% A.F.U.E.
- Choose 35,000 BTUs or 17,500 BTUs
- Clean, Modern cabinet fits your décor
- Cool-Touch cabinet prevents accidental burns
- Vents with low-cost PVC or Poly pipe venting
- Simple control system is easy to learn and easy to use
- Works with most programmable thermostats
- Works at high altitude
- Whisper quiet operation
- Choose Natural or LP gas (Conversion kits available)
- Made in U.S.A.
- Built-in Thermostat (also works with wall thermostats below and most programmable thermostats)
- Current units (-3) include the PVSA1 Air Pipe Kit
- Vents with low-cost, 2-inch PVC or Polypropylene venting
CA Residents: See Prop 65 WARNING.
Options & Accessories
- PVSA1 Air Pipe Kit (Converts heater from single flue to direct-vent)
- PVSDS1 Deep Rear Shroud (Allows venting to be run in front of the wall on floor installations only. Adds 3 3/8 inches in depth)
- PVSEP1 External Condensate Pump Kit (Pumps condensate away from heater instead of gravity drain)
- PVSHT2 Heated Humidification Tray (Evaporates condensate as humidity back into the room)
- PVSRT1 Temperature Sensor Relocation Kit (Room temperature Sensor Extension)
- PVSWS1 Wall Mount Shroud (Allows installation of heater off of the floor)
- PVSCT10 Condensate Hose Extension (10 feet condensate drain extension)
- Conversion Kits (LP to Nat or Nat to LP)
- TDV1 Wall T-Stat - Digital
- TMV Wall T-Stat - Reed Switch