Empire Direct-Vent Millivolt with Wall Thermostat Wall Furnace are available in DV25SG (25,000 BTUs) and DV35SG(35,000 BTUs) models.
Direct-Vent systems mount on an outside wall and have a vent-within-a-vent system to draw in outdoor air to support combustion and
exhaust flue products to the outdoors. The vent cap installs on the outside wall of the home. Because they do not draw your already-heated room air to support combustion, Direct-Vent systems are among the most efficient of the vented heaters. A Direct-Vent system may be installed as your home’s primary heating system.
Whether you need to heat a single room or an entire home, Empire has Direct-Vent Furnaces to suit your needs. Specifically designed for areas where flues or chimneys are not available or cannot be used. Removable front panels for easy cleaning and servicing.
Uses outside air to support combustion. Inside air is warmed as it recirculates around a sealed chamber. This warm air heats the room cleanly and efficiently.
Heat larger areas with Empire’s DV25 and DV35 Direct-Vent wall furnaces. Delivers room-filling warmth; fits against an outside wall. A push of the button ignites the pilot with a matchless piezo system. Add an optional internal blower for even greater air circulation.
If your home gets too cold in the winter, but you do not have sufficient space to install a full sized fireplace, this direct vent furnace can solve your problems. With this furnace in place, you can put off up to 35,000 BTUs of heat without the need for a chimney or electricity. The controllable thermostat allows you to control the temperature in your room, and both natural gas and propane models are available. With minimal clearance needed, this unit provides a heating solution for small homes without room for a large heating appliance.
Includes: Standard vent kit for venting through an outside wall.
* Please Note: This unit includes vent components required for complete installation. Factory supplied vent components must be used. Locally sourced or separately purchased vent components should not be used and may negatively impact the performance of this appliance.
- Dimensions: 37" (W) x 11.5" (D) x 27.75" (H)
- Weight: 94.00 lbs
- BTU's: 35,000
- Fuel Type: Liquid Propane or Natural Gas
- Ignition Type: Standing Pilot
- Color: Beige Powder Coated
- Thermostat Included
- Console cabinet mounts on an outside wall
- Quiet operation
- Matchless piezo ignition (heats without electricity)
- Optional automatic blower
- Ideal for family room
- Made in USA
CA Residents: See Prop 65 WARNING.
Options & Accessories
- Empire Heating Systems TRW Wireless Remote Wall Thermostat
- Empire Heating Systems TDV1 Digital Wall Thermostat Wired
- Empire Heating Systems TMV Millivolt - Reed Switch-Wall Thermostat
- Empire Heating Systems DRB1 Automatic Blower
- Empire Heating Systems VSK2 Slim-Line Vinyl Siding Kit
- Empire DV822 Vinyl Siding Vent Kit for Empire Round Vent Kit
- Empire DVVK4RE Horizontal Vent Kit with Termination Cap
- Empire DV844 (4-inch) Gas Furnace Flue Outlet Vent Tube Extension Kit
- Empire DV845 (6-inch) Gas Furnace Air Inlet Vent Tube Extension Kit
- Empire 17086 Natural Gas to Liquid Propane Conversion Kit
- Empire 17087 Liquid Propane to Natural Gas Conversion Kit