Vented zone heating systems use room air to support combustion and exhaust their flue products to the outdoors via a single pipe.
Mounts anywhere you have access to an existing flue or where you can install a vent run through the roof. A vented zone heating system makes an excellent replacement for an inefficient oil or wood stove.
Vented zone heating systems may be installed as the primary heating system.
Empire Vented Room Heaters are crafted for visual appeal and maximum efficiency. Room heaters make ideal replacements for traditional wood-burning or coal-burning heaters. Just like a wood stove, they use room air for combustion. Vent pipes connect the heater to a chimney or flue to carry the by-products of combustion outside.
Empire Vented Room Heaters are designed for quiet operation. The curved combustion chamber design minimizes noise while the burner ignites the gas immediately as it enters the burner port for added efficiency.
Heat large areas economically with Empire’s Vented Room Heaters. With their efficient heat flow, the durable RH50 and RH65 offer ample warmth to make any room comfortable.
Radiant and convection heat circulates the warmth while the blower (optional on the RH50C and RH65C) places warm air at floor level to give “barefoot” comfort throughout the winter season. The hydraulic thermostat needs no outside electricity assuring reliable, round-the-clock comfort. Each unit can be installed near any wall with access to a conventional vent.
* Please Note: This Model Cannot Be Used With An Optional Remote Control Or Wall Switch/Wall Mount Thermostat. A Rotary Knob Is Located On The Unit To Control The Temperature Setting.
- RH50CB Dimensions: 29 9/16" H x 34" W x 23 3/16" D with diverter or 16" D without diverter
- RH65CB Dimensions: 29 9/16" H x 34" W x 27 11/16" D with diverter or 20" D without diverter
- RH50CB Weight: 124 lbs
- RH65CB Weight: 142 lbs
- RH50CB BTU's: 50,000
- RH65CB BTU's: 65,000
- Fuel Type: Liquid Propane or Natural Gas
- Includes Thermostat
- Includes Automatic Blower
- Automatic shut-off keeps you safe
- Heats Without Electricity
- Matchless piezo ignition system
- Convenient hydraulic thermostat
- Draft diverter can be vertically or horizontally installed
- Made in USA
CA Residents: See Prop 65 WARNING.
Options & Accessories
- Empire Heating Systems RH425 Floor Pad 36 x 21
- Empire 33724 Natural Gas to Liquid Propane Conversion Kit for RH50
- Empire 33726 Liquid Propane to Natural Gas Conversion Kit for RH50
- Empire 33725 Natural Gas to Liquid Propane Conversion Kit for RH65
- Empire 33727 Liquid Propane to Natural Gas Conversion Kit for RH65