- Textured refractory-lined firebox recreates a traditional masonry fireplace appearance.
- Decorative andirons add to the sophisticated look and feel.
- Up to 70% efficiency and 80,000 BTU heat output deliver clean and powerful heating.
- Burn time up to 8 hours and heating capacity up to 2,500 sq. ft.*
- Heat-activated variable-speed blower and time-delayed heat distribution provide even comfort.
- HeatFlo™ Air Kit for heating multiple rooms.
* Heated area depends a great deal on insulation and the design of the home.
Ease of Operation
- Controllable combustion for optimized heat and comfort.
- Air wash helps keep the window clean for a beautiful view of the fire.
- A door style that will make an impression in any room: Heavy gauge flat steel, strong and stout steel, rustic and hardy.
- Matching facade design.
- Outside air kit features 4" I.D. x 10' long insulated flex and register.
Approved Chimney Systems
- United States: Security® Secure Temp® S-2100+, Security® Secure Temp® GX, DuraVent® DuraTech® HTC (Requires transition section adapted offered by DuraVent®, part #7THC-S21)
- Canada: Security® SecureTemp® S-2100+, DuraVent® HTC, Oliver MacLeod® Projet Nova Temp HT6000+ (Requires transition section adapted offered by DuraVent®, part #7THC-S21)
*Square-feet heating capacities are approximations only. Actual performance may vary depending upon home design and insulation, ceiling heights, climate, condition and type of wood used, appliance location, burn rate, accessories are chosen, chimney installation and how the appliance is operated.
|Warranty||20 Year Limited Warranty|
Wood Burning Fireplace Black Doors
Wood Burning Fireplace Facade
Interior Liner Options
White Stacked Liner
Forced Air Heating Kits
Click to see Forced Air Heating Kit options
Forced Air Starter Kit - For Superior EPA Fireplace Models
Forced Air Flex Duct - For Superior EPA Fireplace Models - 15 Feet
Forced Air Flex Duct - For Superior EPA Fireplace Models - 25 Feet
120 Volt Thermostat - For Superior Forced Air Heating Systems
|NOTE:||The forced air kits are not EPA certified.|
- Product Brochure
- Installation and Operation Manual - WCT6940WS EPA Wood Fireplace
- Installation and Operation Manual - WCT6940WS (TRAD) EPA FP Snap-Pak EN
- Specification Sheet - WCT6940WS EPA Fireplace Snap-Pak EN
- Specification Sheet - WCT6940WS EPA Wood Fireplace
- Specification Sheet - EPA Compliant List
- Snap-Pak Smart Sheet
Watch Superior brand video: