Ventis HE275CF 37" Zero Clearance Wood Burning Fireplace
Ventis HE275CF 37" Zero Clearance Wood Burning Fireplace
Options & Accessories
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $200
- Same-Day Order Processing
- Easy Monthly Installments Starting at 0% APR*
• Text or call 888-992-1556
• Email email@example.com
• Start a live chat
Our team is available to serve you 8:00 AM - 11:59 PM ET, 7 days a week.
Ventis HE275CF Zero Clearance Wood Burning Fireplace is built for heating and EPA certified. It has a 2.5 cubic ft firebox that can handle up to a 20-Inch log and has a maximum burn time of up to 8 hours for one load of wood. It produces 80,000 BTUs to heat up to 2,200 square feet. The Ventis HE275CF fireplace requires 6" chimney venting and includes a 6" Rock-Vent Anchor Plate to start the chimney pipe off the top of the fireplace.
It uses a hot air gravity kit to maximize the heating output of the fireplace. The heat from the top of the fireplace rises up two pipes attached to the fireplace and is released through a grill on the wall above the fireplace. This hot air gravity kit is available in traditional and modern styles.
Designed mainly for heating
Large contemporary fireplace with single door
EPA 2020 certified
Non-catalytic combustion technology
Installation authorized on the Island of Montreal
Firestop made of high density insulation board
Minimalist Ventis distinctive louver
Molded refractory stones
6" Ventis stainless steel anchor plate included
- Fresh air intake adapter and andiron included
- Choose one Hot Air Kit to complete this unit. Not Included, Sold Separately.
- Hot Air Gravity Kit Traditional (AC01375K) or Modern (AC01389K)
CA Residents: See Prop 65 WARNING.
|Fuel type||Dry cordwood (16" recommended)|
|Recommended heating area||750 - 2,200 ft²|
|Overall firebox volume||2.5 ft³|
|Maximum burn time||8 Hours|
|EPA loading volume||1.69 ft³|
|Maximum heat output-dry cordwood||80,000 BTU/h|
|Minimum overall heat output rate||14,200 BTU/h (4.16 kW)|
|Maximum overall heat output rate||48,200 BTU/h (14.13 kW)|
|Average efficiency-dry cordwood (HHV)||65.7 %|
|Average efficiency-dry cordwood (LHV)||73 %|
|Optimum efficiency||74 %|
|Optimum heat transfer efficiency||71 %|
|Average particulate emission rate||1.14 g/h|
|Average CO||53 g/h|
- Performances based on a fuel load prescribed by the standard at 7 lb/ft³ and with a moisture content between 19% and 25%.
- Optimum overall efficiency at a specific burn rate (LHV).
- This appliance is officially tested and certified by an independent agency.
- The maximum heat output (dry cordwood) is based on a loading density varying between 15 lb/ft³ and 20 lb/ft³. Other performances are based on a fuel load prescribed by the standard. The specified loading density varies between 7 lb/ft³ and 12 lb/ft³. The moisture content is between 19% and 25%.
- As measured per CSA B415.1-10 stack loss method.
- Higher Heating Value of the fuel.
- Lower Heating Value of the fuel.
- The optimum heat transfer efficiency is for the low burn rate (using HHV) and represents the appliance’s ability to convert the energy contained in the solid fuels into energy transferred to the room in the form of heat and does not take into account the chemical losses during combustion.
- Recommended heating area and maximum burn time may vary subject to location in home, chimney draft,heat loss factors, climate, fuel type and other variables. The recommended heated area for a given appliance is defined by the manufacturer as its capacity to maintain a minimum acceptable temperature in the designated area in case of a power failure.
- Carbon monoxyde.
|Premium quality blower included (CFM)||Optional|
|Certified according to applicable standards||CAN/USA accredited laboratory|
|Flue outlet diameter||6"|
|Recommended chimney diameter||6"|
|Type of chimney||CAN/ULC S629, UL 103 HT (2100 °F)|
|Minimum chimney height||15"|
|Overall dimension (Width)||36 3/4"|
|Overall dimension (Height)||40 5/8"|
|Overall dimension (Depth)||27 1/4"|
|Door type||Single, glass with cast iron frame|
|Door opening size (Width)||25 3/8"|
|Door opening size (Height)||10 1/2"|
|Glass type||Ceramic glass|
|Glass surface - W x H||24" x 10 5/8"|
|Firebox size (Width)||20 3/4"|
|Firebox size (Height)||12 1/8"|
|Firebox size (Depth)||12 7/8"|
|Maximum log length||20"|
|Log positioning||Loading over width|
|High-efficiency certified appliance||Yes, EPA 2020 approved|
|Canadian Standard (safety)||ULC S610|
|USA Standard (safety)||UL 127|
|Baffle type||High density insulation board|
|Stainless-steel secondary-air system||Yes|
|USA Standard (emissions)||EPA|
|Canadian Standard (emissions)||CSA B415.1-10|
|Shipping weight||495 lb (225 kg)|
OPTIONS & ACCESSORIES
Traditional Hot Air Gravity Kit (AC01375K)
Modern Hot Air Gravity Kit with adjustable pipes (AC01389K)
4-Inch Fresh Air Intake Adapter
Fireplace Carrying Handle Kit
Forced Air Kit
6" x 25' Insulated Flex Pipe
- Limited lifetime warranty.
- Download Product Catalogue
- Download Appliance Dimensions
- Download Installation and Operation Manual
- Fresh Air Intake Adapter Installation Instructions
What our customers are saying...
Researched and ordered my fireplace from US FIreplace Store. Pricing was a fair value however, the customer service was EXCELLENT! I had an issue with the direct vent venting. I called US Fireplace and the correct items were sent out the next day AND Janessa stayed on top of my return authorization and sent me the permissions and documents I needed to return the incorrect item and no cost to me, including return shipping. Overall, I am a very satisfied customer and my fireplace looks and operates flawlessly. I am glad that I selected US FIreplace to source my direct vent fireplace. Thank you for the great service.
I had placed an order, through Lowe's Home Improvement, for an Electric Firebox: Revillusion RBF42. Ordered 1st part of January. Was told I would have it in 3 weeks. When checking to see is it came in, was told it was delayed to 3/15. Was then told is was delayed until 4/25. Waited until 4/27 to check on it. Was then told it was now delayed until August. This firebox was going in a new Sun Room addition. I could not get my final inspection until the Firebox was installed. I went on line and googled for this same product. US Fireplace Store web site was given to me. This was on a Saturday. I call and reached a very nice man. Explain what I was look for. He checked and told me they had 30 of them in stock. I almost fell out of my chair. I clarified with him the product I was wanting. I ask how soon could I get it. He told me it would ship today. Again, was amazed. It arrived on the following Monday. What a pleasure and a relief working with US Fireplace Store and their employees. Exceed my expectations.
Fort Mill, SC
Great prices, quick delivery and fast hassle free services on the issue I encountered. I had purchased an electric fireplace unit that would not fit into the existing fireplace space. With one email I was able to get the wrong fireplace refunded and picked up at my home at no extra cost and the new one I purchased and delivered free of charge. Great company.
Trusted by thousands of customers, big and small
Why US Fireplace Store
Live Chat Support
No chatbots. Speak with a human. Average response time is 48 seconds.
Need to return the merchandise? We accept returns for 30 days from the date of delivery.
7 Days/Week Service
We're here to help on live chat, email & phone. 8:00 AM - 11:59 PM Eastern Time.
Best selection of hearth & heating products on the internet. Fireplaces, stoves, fire pits, heaters, log sets and more.
Pay Over Time
0% APR is available for 3 and 12- month financing.* See if you prequalify today.
Check out the Staff Picks collection. See the top products selected by our team.