Vestal Ash Dumps Solid Cast Iron
Vestal Ash Dumps Solid Cast Iron
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $200
- Same-Day Order Processing
- Easy Monthly Installments Starting at 0% APR*
• Text or call 888-992-1556
• Email email@example.com
• Start a live chat
Our team is available to serve you 8:00 AM - 11:59 PM ET, 7 days a week.
Your one-source supplier for fireplace equipment — whatever your needs, consider Vestal. We offer the most complete line of cast iron and steel bar fireplace grates available.
Vestal offers styles and sizes to fit any design or size fireplace. What do you need? Cast iron or steel bar grates, tapered or non-tapered styles, extra heavy, wide, deep, or shallow, traditional or modern styling? And for the lazy man, we even offer a grate to suit his needs. We have them all!
Vestal offers you a choice of "good-better-best." Vestal prefers square bar to "off-square" diamond, "flattened" diamond or fluted bars. We feel that grate strength (and life) is directly proportional to the amount of steel along the bar's diagonal. Also, by welding on the diagonal, better heat dissipation is obtained during actual burning. Your wood burning grate ensures easier fire starts and adequate ventilation.
If inventory space is a problem, consider Vestal's nestable grates. The 300-ML series, the J series, and the SF series grates are durable cast iron, with one piece body construction designed to nest for space-saving storage. No assembly required.
Why buy Vestal?
(1) Vestal has always had an outstanding track record for meeting order schedule and ship dates as promised.
(2) Substantial savings in ordering, receiving, freight, and many other costs due to consolidations of steel bar and cast grates from a single source.
(3) Ability to handle unanticipated “RUSH” orders. Import grates have had a poor delivery record, especially during the last 90 days of a selling season, when most problems seem to occur and it’s too late to do anything about the problem.
(4) Import grates have a very unstable delivery record. In the past ten years, we have seen cast grate manufacturing shift from Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, and China.
(1) Vestal’s 300-ML Series is by far the best value you will find. Check the comparative weight with any of the comparable import units. Each pound difference of product means substantial cost to manufacture. Cutting the weight also reduces the durability of the grate.
(2) Vestal’s 300-ML and J Series feature their patented molded leg design. This eliminates the need for assembly, thus reducing the chance of lost or missing parts. These grates are also nestable for shipping, warehousing, and displaying.
(3) The 300-ML, SF Series, J Series, and HL Series are 100% American-made using 100% U.S. materials. These grates have been unsuccessfully copied and reproduced abroad resulting in questionable and unreliable products.
(4) Check the quality and cleanliness of your casting. The quality of your casting is no better than the quality of your patterns. The vast majority of import cast grates are very rough casting, highly inconsistent with little or no effort to clean off the “fins” by machine blasting.
|49V||41/2" x 9"||12||40||24-001|
|I-49||41/2" x 9" Import||12||40||24-005|
* 60 boxes per pallet
What our customers are saying...
Researched and ordered my fireplace from US FIreplace Store. Pricing was a fair value however, the customer service was EXCELLENT! I had an issue with the direct vent venting. I called US Fireplace and the correct items were sent out the next day AND Janessa stayed on top of my return authorization and sent me the permissions and documents I needed to return the incorrect item and no cost to me, including return shipping. Overall, I am a very satisfied customer and my fireplace looks and operates flawlessly. I am glad that I selected US FIreplace to source my direct vent fireplace. Thank you for the great service.
I had placed an order, through Lowe's Home Improvement, for an Electric Firebox: Revillusion RBF42. Ordered 1st part of January. Was told I would have it in 3 weeks. When checking to see is it came in, was told it was delayed to 3/15. Was then told is was delayed until 4/25. Waited until 4/27 to check on it. Was then told it was now delayed until August. This firebox was going in a new Sun Room addition. I could not get my final inspection until the Firebox was installed. I went on line and googled for this same product. US Fireplace Store web site was given to me. This was on a Saturday. I call and reached a very nice man. Explain what I was look for. He checked and told me they had 30 of them in stock. I almost fell out of my chair. I clarified with him the product I was wanting. I ask how soon could I get it. He told me it would ship today. Again, was amazed. It arrived on the following Monday. What a pleasure and a relief working with US Fireplace Store and their employees. Exceed my expectations.
Fort Mill, SC
Great prices, quick delivery and fast hassle free services on the issue I encountered. I had purchased an electric fireplace unit that would not fit into the existing fireplace space. With one email I was able to get the wrong fireplace refunded and picked up at my home at no extra cost and the new one I purchased and delivered free of charge. Great company.
Trusted by thousands of customers, big and small
Why US Fireplace Store
Live Chat Support
No chatbots. Speak with a human. Average response time is 48 seconds.
Need to return the merchandise? We accept returns for 30 days from the date of delivery.
7 Days/Week Service
We're here to help on live chat, email & phone. 8:00 AM - 11:59 PM Eastern Time.
Best selection of hearth & heating products on the internet. Fireplaces, stoves, fire pits, heaters, log sets and more.
Pay Over Time
0% APR is available for 3 and 12- month financing.* See if you prequalify today.
Check out the Staff Picks collection. See the top products selected by our team.