Estimated Arrival: Between and . (To All Contiguous States)
✔ Same-Day Order Processing
✔ Free Returns
✔ No Restocking Fees
✔ Financing Options Available
Text or call 888-992-1556, start live chat, or email email@example.com with any questions. Our team is available to serve you 8:00 AM - 11:59 PM ET, 7 days a week.
Your one-source supplier for fireplace equipment — whatever your needs, consider Vestal. We offer the most complete line of cast iron and steel bar fireplace grates available.
Vestal offers styles and sizes to fit any design or size fireplace. What do you need? Cast iron or steel bar grates, tapered or non-tapered styles, extra heavy, wide, deep, or shallow, traditional or modern styling? And for the lazy man, we even offer a grate to suit his needs. We have them all!
Vestal offers you a choice of "good-better-best." Vestal prefers a square bar to an "off-square" diamond, "flattened" diamond, or fluted bars. We feel that great strength (and life) is directly proportional to the amount of steel along the bar's diagonal. Also, by welding on the diagonal, better heat dissipation is obtained during actual burning. Your wood-burning grate ensures easier fire starts and adequate ventilation.
If inventory space is a problem, consider Vestal's nestable grates. The 300-ML series, the J series, and the SF series grates are durable cast iron, with one-piece body construction designed to nest for space-saving storage. No assembly is required.
Why buy Vestal?
(1) Vestal has always had an outstanding track record for meeting order schedules and ship dates as promised.
(2) Substantial savings in ordering, receiving, freight, and any other costs due to consolidations of steel bar and cast grates from a single source.
(3) Ability to handle unanticipated “RUSH” orders. Import grates have had a poor delivery record, especially during the last 90 days of a selling season, when most problems seem to occur and it’s too late to do anything about the problem.
(4) Import grates have a very unstable delivery record. In the past ten years, we have seen cast grate manufacturing shift from Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, and China.
(1) Vestal’s 300-ML Series is by far the best value you will find. Check the comparative weight with any of the comparable import units. Each pound difference of product means a substantial cost to manufacture. Cutting the weight also reduces the durability of the grate.
(2) Vestal’s 300-ML and J Series feature their patented molded leg design. This eliminates the need for assembly, thus reducing the chance of lost or missing parts. These grates are also nestable for shipping, warehousing, and displaying.
(3) The 300-ML, SF Series, J Series, and HL Series are 100% American-made using 100% U.S. materials. These grates have been unsuccessfully copied and reproduced abroad resulting in questionable and unreliable products.
(4) Check the quality and cleanliness of your casting. The quality of your casting is no better than the quality of your patterns. The vast majority of import cast grates are very roughcasting, highly inconsistent with little or no effort to clean off the “fins” by machine blasting.
Outdoor Fire Pits
|R-FP||Round Fire Pit||41 lbs.||28-007|
Collections: All Fire Pits Fire Pits & Tables Outdoor Patio Vestal Fireplace Accessories
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another legitimate online store that offers a lower prices on an identical item we stock (including shipping, tax, etc), we will beat the competitor's price by 10% of the difference! Please see below for complete details.
Please fill out the form below to find out if you qualify for the discount. In most cases you will receive a response within 1 business day.
To request your 110% Best Price Guarantee simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors' website.
Our 110% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
There may be brands excluded from that offer. Please contact us for further information.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive a confirmation email. After that, we double-check if all items ordered are in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your order is available for the delivery within the advertised time frame, we will submit it for shipment to the warehouse. If the expected delivery time exceeds the advertised time frame, we'll reach out to you via email and/or phone to confirm the order.
Within 1 business day from the time the item has been shipped, you will receive an email confirmation with tracking number. If you would not receive tracking information within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Estimated Time of Arrival:
We typically deliver within 2-10 business days. Custom made products are usually delivered within 3-5 weeks. If the expected delivery date for your order would fall outside of the advertised 2-10 business day time frame, our customer service team will reach out to you to confirm if you are OK with that date.
All estimated delivery dates and shipping costs advertised on the website apply the the Contiguous United States only. Please contact our customer service team to discuss the time and cost of shipping to Hawaii or Alaska. We don't ship directly to Canada, but we can ship your order to the freight carrier of your choice.
It is very important that you inspect the packaging of your items when they arrive and check if you received all boxes listed on the delivery receipt.If you notice any damage or shortage of packages, you must make note of it on the bill of lading, take pictures, andrefuse delivery.Your note should say "refused due to damage". You must also take photos of all sides of the box and send them to us within 2 days. If there are no damages visible before opening the box, you must note "subject to further inspection may contain concealed damage". If you notice any damage after receiving the delivery, do not throw the box away, and contact us with the photos. After we receive information from you about the refused delivery or concealed damage, we immediately initiate a claim with the shipping company or with the manufacturer. After the claim is fully processed, we ship all replacements at absolutely no cost to you.
Cancellations & Refunds:
We can cancel your order at absolutely no cost to you before the shipping label or Bill of Lading has been created, or before production of a custom order has started. Custom made items are not eligible for refunds after production has started. To be eligible for a return, the item must be unused and in the same condition as you received it. It must also remain in the original packaging, and the packaging must be in a perfect condition. We do not charge restocking fees or return shipping fees. All eligible returns are 100% free. Orders delivered outside the United States are not eligible for refunds. If your order arrived damaged, "Damages" section applies. Our refund policy lasts 45 days. If 45 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund. Please contact us email@example.com before returning an item to discuss shipping details. All refunds will be issued to the credit card or PayPal account you used for your purchase within 2 days after all returned items arrived at our warehouse.
Same-Day Order Processing
No Restocking Fees
Financing Options Available
Live Chat Support