DuraVent 4"x6.625" Diameter DirectVent Pro Co-Linear Flex Connector
DuraVent 4"x6.625" Diameter DirectVent Pro Co-Linear Flex Connector
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $200
- Same-Day Order Processing
- Easy Monthly Installments Starting at 0% APR*
• Text or call 888-992-1556
• Email firstname.lastname@example.org
• Start a live chat
Our team is available to serve you 8:00 AM - 11:59 PM ET, 7 days a week.
DuraVent is the premier company in the venting industry. With a broad range of engineered venting products, DuraVent has earned its reputation as the industry leader by offering innovative, safe, and professional products for the HVAC and Hearth markets.
DuraVent's direct vent is specified by nearly every major stove and fireplace manufacturer in the U.S. and Canada, with the largest choice of termination caps for direct vent available.
DirectVent Pro features tight inner connections for superb performance, with no gaskets or sealants required (unless specified by the appliance manufacturer). All black pipe lengths, pipe extensions, and elbows feature laser-welded outer wall seams for a sleek finish. Low-profile locks and no hems or beads allow for a beautiful product that looks elegant in any interior.
DirectVent Pro, in combination with the gas appliance, has been tested and listed as a decorative gas appliance system or as a direct vent heater system by a major testing agency, such as UL, CSA, or Warnock Hersey. Check with your appliance manufacturer for approval.
- Use as a flex connector with inserts with 3“ co-linear intake and exhaust ports.
|Dimension||4.25" x 3" x 3"|
|Applications||Direct vent gas, propane stoves, heaters, and fireplaces|
|Clearances||Specified by the appliance manufacturer|
|Listings||UL, CSA, or Warnock Hersey|
-Refer to our Typical Venting Installation drawings to select the appropriate component parts for your installation. For more Typical Installations kindly check our download links below.
Planning Your Installation:
- For vertical gas stove installations, measure the height from the stove outlet to the ceiling to determine the length of black pipe required. Select a ceiling support/wall thimble cover or a cathedral ceiling support box.
- To determine the length of galvanized pipe required, measure the ceiling thickness and the vertical rise in an attic or second story. Firestops are required at each floor level beyond the first-floor ceiling support/wall thimble cover or cathedral ceiling support box. If an offset is required to avoid obstructions, use a pair of 45° elbows. For proper support, use elbow straps with offsets. Use wall straps for long vertical runs. An attic Insulation Shield is required in the attic.
- Measure the roof pitch. Select the proper flashing and storm collar. Determine the minimum height above the roof.
- For horizontal installations, check the appliance manufacturer’s instructions for the minimum rise and maximum horizontal run. A snorkel termination may be used if height restrictions prevent adequate rise above the appliance. Select the appropriate Horizontal Termination Cap (see appliance manufacturer installation instructions). To protect vinyl siding, select vinyl siding standoff. Check appliance manufacturer’s instructions for wall thimble and firestop requirements.
The following design recommendations are general guidelines to assist in the design and selection of venting components for your installation. Always follow DuraVent Installation instructions enclosed with the cap or support box before installing your chimney system. Installation instructions can be viewed online at www.duravent.com, under Catalogs and Instructions. Important: Check the manufacturer’s rating plate and instruction manual to confirm that the DuraVent direct vent system is approved for use on the brand-name appliance you have selected.
The inner and outer pipe diameters should match the outlet size of the appliance.
Check the appliance manufacturer’s installation instructions to confirm which types of vent configurations are permitted (i.e. horizontal, vertical, chimney reline, etc.). Also, check for any venting restrictions such as maximum horizontal run, minimum and maximum vertical rise, maximum offset, etc.
Be fire safe! Maintain at least the minimum clearances (air-space) between the vent pipe and nearby combustibles, as specified in the appliance manufacturer’s installation instructions. Use proper support and bracing. Follow local building codes and have your venting system inspected.
California PROP 65: This product can expose you to Lead & Chromium, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects, or other reproductive harm. See WARNING
What our customers are saying...
Researched and ordered my fireplace from US FIreplace Store. Pricing was a fair value however, the customer service was EXCELLENT! I had an issue with the direct vent venting. I called US Fireplace and the correct items were sent out the next day AND Janessa stayed on top of my return authorization and sent me the permissions and documents I needed to return the incorrect item and no cost to me, including return shipping. Overall, I am a very satisfied customer and my fireplace looks and operates flawlessly. I am glad that I selected US FIreplace to source my direct vent fireplace. Thank you for the great service.
I had placed an order, through Lowe's Home Improvement, for an Electric Firebox: Revillusion RBF42. Ordered 1st part of January. Was told I would have it in 3 weeks. When checking to see is it came in, was told it was delayed to 3/15. Was then told is was delayed until 4/25. Waited until 4/27 to check on it. Was then told it was now delayed until August. This firebox was going in a new Sun Room addition. I could not get my final inspection until the Firebox was installed. I went on line and googled for this same product. US Fireplace Store web site was given to me. This was on a Saturday. I call and reached a very nice man. Explain what I was look for. He checked and told me they had 30 of them in stock. I almost fell out of my chair. I clarified with him the product I was wanting. I ask how soon could I get it. He told me it would ship today. Again, was amazed. It arrived on the following Monday. What a pleasure and a relief working with US Fireplace Store and their employees. Exceed my expectations.
Fort Mill, SC
Great prices, quick delivery and fast hassle free services on the issue I encountered. I had purchased an electric fireplace unit that would not fit into the existing fireplace space. With one email I was able to get the wrong fireplace refunded and picked up at my home at no extra cost and the new one I purchased and delivered free of charge. Great company.
Trusted by thousands of customers, big and small
Why US Fireplace Store
Live Chat Support
No chatbots. Speak with a human. Average response time is 48 seconds.
Need to return the merchandise? We accept returns for 30 days from the date of delivery.
7 Days/Week Service
We're here to help on live chat, email & phone. 8:00 AM - 11:59 PM Eastern Time.
Best selection of hearth & heating products on the internet. Fireplaces, stoves, fire pits, heaters, log sets and more.
Pay Over Time
0% APR is available for 3 and 12- month financing.* See if you prequalify today.
Check out the Staff Picks collection. See the top products selected by our team.