DuraVent 48" PelletVent Pro Straight Length Pipe
DuraVent 48" PelletVent Pro Straight Length Pipe
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $200
- Same-Day Order Processing
- Easy Monthly Installments Starting at 0% APR*
• Text or call 888-992-1556
• Email firstname.lastname@example.org
• Start a live chat
Our team is available to serve you 8:00 AM - 11:59 PM ET, 7 days a week.
DuraVent is the premier company in the venting industry. With a broad range of engineered venting products, DuraVent has earned its reputation as the industry leader by offering innovative, safe, and professional products for the HVAC and Hearth markets.
All PelletVent Pro® components that come into contact with flue gases are built with an inner wall of corrosion-resistant metal. PelletVent Pro is engineered with features for a durable, safe, and aesthetically pleasing venting system. PelletVent Pro is a venting system for stoves and inserts that use wood pellets, corn, and other biofuels, or oil, as fuel. As a result of DuraVent’s cutting-edge manufacturing process and commitment to innovation, PelletVent Pro is uncompromised in attention to detail and performance. A laser-welded inner and outer wall makes this perfect fit and finish possible. Select components are available in black.
PelletVent Pro is UL listed for 1” clearance to combustibles in the USA and in Canada. Its double-wall, air-insulated design offers superior performance. Seams are factory-sealed on all elbows, tees, and fittings. Since the introduction of pellet stoves in the 1980s, DuraVent has been recognized as the industry leader in venting systems for pellet stoves. For over 20 years, DuraVent's Pellet Vent has been the number 1 choice for installers.
- Galvalume or painted black outer finish.
- Pipe OD is diameter plus 5⁄8”.
- 12” length available with stainless steel outer (SS).
- It can be used in both vertical and horizontal installations.
- Features fully unitized, twist-lock construction in 3” and 4” diameters.
- Stainless steel welded seam inner wall, combined with a galvalume welded seam outer wall.
- To calculate installed length, subtract 1 1⁄2” from each length of pipe.
PelletVent Pro is a venting system designed for stoves and inserts that use wood pellets and oil fuel. It is also built to vent biofuel products such as corn, switchgrass, cherry pits, soybeans, coffee husks, sunflower hulls, walnut shells, and wheat, to name a few. (Rated for continuous use flue temperatures up to 570° F.)
Materials and Construction
Laser-welded, double-wall pipe with a .012” inner wall of corrosion-resistant stainless steel and a .018” laser-welded galvalume outer wall. Painted black exterior available. Primary metal-to-metal connection seals joint. Encapsulated o-ring provides a secondary seal
|Model||3PVP-48 | 3PVP-48B||4PVP-48 | 4PVP-48B|
|Diameter||3" Inner Diameter||4" Inner Diameter|
|Finish||Galvalume | Black||Galvalume | Black|
|Clearances||1” clearance to combustibles in the USA and Canada for appliances using corn and other biofuels, wood pellets, or oil.|
|Listings||c-UL-us Listed to UL 641, ULC S609, and ULC/ORD C441 (MH8381 and MH14420).|
Refer to our Typical Venting Installation drawings in the download section below to select the appropriate component parts for your installation.
- The inner pipe diameter should match the outlet size of the appliance. For installations that require a 4″ vent and the appliance has a 3″ outlet, use an Increaser Adapter 3″-4″.
- Check the appliance manufacturer’s installation instructions to confirm which types of vent configurations are permitted (i.e. horizontal, vertical, chimney reline, etc.). Also, check for any venting restrictions such as maximum horizontal run, minimum and maximum vertical rise, maximum offset, etc.
- Be fire safe! Maintain the minimum clearances (air-space) between the vent pipe and nearby combustibles, as specified in the appliance manufacturer’s installation instructions. Use proper support and bracing. Follow local building codes and have your venting system inspected.
Safety Information: CA Prop 65 Warning
Researched and ordered my fireplace from US FIreplace Store. Pricing was a fair value however, the customer service was EXCELLENT! I had an issue with the direct vent venting. I called US Fireplace and the correct items were sent out the next day AND Janessa stayed on top of my return authorization and sent me the permissions and documents I needed to return the incorrect item and no cost to me, including return shipping. Overall, I am a very satisfied customer and my fireplace looks and operates flawlessly. I am glad that I selected US FIreplace to source my direct vent fireplace. Thank you for the great service.
I had placed an order, through Lowe's Home Improvement, for an Electric Firebox: Revillusion RBF42. Ordered 1st part of January. Was told I would have it in 3 weeks. When checking to see is it came in, was told it was delayed to 3/15. Was then told is was delayed until 4/25. Waited until 4/27 to check on it. Was then told it was now delayed until August. This firebox was going in a new Sun Room addition. I could not get my final inspection until the Firebox was installed. I went on line and googled for this same product. US Fireplace Store web site was given to me. This was on a Saturday. I call and reached a very nice man. Explain what I was look for. He checked and told me they had 30 of them in stock. I almost fell out of my chair. I clarified with him the product I was wanting. I ask how soon could I get it. He told me it would ship today. Again, was amazed. It arrived on the following Monday. What a pleasure and a relief working with US Fireplace Store and their employees. Exceed my expectations.
Fort Mill, SC
Great prices, quick delivery and fast hassle free services on the issue I encountered. I had purchased an electric fireplace unit that would not fit into the existing fireplace space. With one email I was able to get the wrong fireplace refunded and picked up at my home at no extra cost and the new one I purchased and delivered free of charge. Great company.
Live Chat Support
No chatbots. Speak with a human. Average response time is 48 seconds.
Need to return the merchandise? We accept returns for 30 days from the date of delivery.
7 Days/Week Service
We're here to help on live chat, email & phone. 8:00 AM - 11:59 PM Eastern Time.
Best selection of hearth & heating products on the internet. Fireplaces, stoves, fire pits, heaters, log sets and more.
Pay Over Time
0% APR is available for 3 and 12- month financing.* See if you prequalify today.
Check out the Staff Picks collection. See the top products selected by our team.