A Vent-Free system uses room air for combustion and delivers 99.9% of the available heat energy directly to the room. Vent-Free systems have an unmatched safety record, thanks in part to their clean-burning technology and their Oxygen Depletion Sensor, which instantly shuts off the valve if oxygen in the room drops to and unsafe level. Because no venting is required, Vent-Free systems offer more installation options.
Vent-Free systems are limited to 40,000 Btu and must be operated as supplemental heating sources in conjunction with a central furnace that circulates air.
- Unmatched efficiency – 99.9%
- Offers the most installation versatility
- Usually less expensive to buy and to install
- Can operate with a remote or thermostat
- Most systems can provide live-saving heat during a winter power outage
Breckenridge Vent-Free Fireboxes
The Breckenridge Vent-Free Fireboxes offer a variety of sizes and configurations. Available in louvered and flush front, the Breckenridge Deluxe and the deeper Premium models present the updated look of a traditional recirculating firebox.
Select Firebox (VFS)
Our unique Breckenridge Select vent-free gas firebox features a tall, deep stage for the log set, yet has compact outer dimensions and a low-profile top and bottom. The visual effect is a lot more fireplace with less of the firebox face showing.
The Breckenridge Select has no louvers and the lower panel measures less than an inch tall, allowing it to be installed at floor level, yet still provide the benefit of a recirculating firebox with optional blower.
- Available in 32", 36" and 42" sizes
- Opening: 31 5/8 H 31 W x 18 1/8 D
- Framing: 38 7/8 H x 35 3/8 W x 23 3/8 D
- Flush Front Circulating
- Decorative Accessories Tailor the Look to Your Decor
- Flush Front Model in Matte Black
- Blower available for Flush Front model
- Accepts Any Certified Vent-Free Burner and Log Set
- Zero Clearance Certified
- Junction Box
- Standard Hood, Matte Black
- Extended hoods for installation where surround materials are thicker than 1-inch
- Burner and Log Set
- This is a Firebox ONLY.
- Burner and Log set required to complete this unit.
- Empire Log-sets are here
OPTIONS & ACCESSORIES
Click to see Liner Options
Herringbone Brick Liner
Banded Brick Liner
Stacked Fieldstone Liner
Click to see Accessories
Automatic Single-speed Blower
Variable Speed Control for FBB5 Blower
|Fresh Air Kit|
Lighting Kit 120V
Hood– Extended - Matte Black
Decorative Door Set
Click to see Decorative Door Options
Door Set - Mission Arch
Door Set - Arch
Arch Door Frame - Matte Black
- All Vent-Free products carry a five-year limited warranty with a five-year limited labor warranty.
- All remote controls carry a one-year limited warranty