Direct-Vent systems mount on an outside wall and have a vent-within-a-vent system to draw in outdoor air to support combustion and
exhaust flue products to the outdoors. The vent cap installs on the outside wall of the home. Because they do not draw your already-heated room air to support combustion, Direct-Vent systems are among the most efficient of the vented heaters. A Direct-Vent system may be installed as your home’s primary heating system.
Advanced technology makes these heaters more than 80 percent efficient, the DV20E is 20,000 Btu and ideal for heating basements, family rooms or several small rooms.
In most areas of the United States, it's essential to heat your home during the winter months. The Empire DV20E High Efficient Direct Vent Furnace may be the perfect choice for your home. This model features electronic ignition and heats up to 20,000 BTUs. There's no doubt that the High Efficient Direct Vent Furnace from Empire will keep your living area cozy and warm during the cold winter months-inviting for family and friends alike! Whether you're building a new home or you're in need of a replacement for your current furnace, be sure to browse Empire's line of products.
• Standard vent terminal for walls up to 10-inch thick
• Conversion Kit
• Built in Blower
- Dimensions: 37" (W) x 15.75" (D) x 26" (H)
- Weight: 126 lbs
- BTU's: 20,000
- Fuel Type: Liquid Propane or Natural Gas
- Temperature Control: Electronic Thermistor Thermostat
- Exceeds 80% A.F.U.E.
- State-of-the-Art Technology Ensures Exceptional Fuel Efficiency
- Built-in Electronic Thermostat
- Sealed Combustion Chamber Maintains Indoor Air Quality
- Discreet Vent Termination minimizes disruptions to home’s exterior
- Filtered Air System
- Built-in Blower
- Hot Surface Ignition Ensures Quiet Starts and Saves Gas – Up To $20 Per Month
- Mobile Home Certified
- Made in USA
CA Residents: See Prop 65 WARNING.
Options & Accessories
- Empire Heating Systems TRW Wireless Remote Wall Thermostat
- Empire Heating Systems TDV1 Digital Wall Thermostat Wired
- Empire Heating Systems DVT2 Extended Vent Termination
- Empire Heating Systems DVP1 Floor Pad, 36 x 14 inches
- Empire Heating Systems DVE2 Intake/Exhaust Extension Kit
- Empire Heating Systems DVE1 Intake/Exhaust Extension Kit
- Empire Heating Systems T24V Wall Thermostat - 24 Volt