Vented zone heating systems use room air to support combustion and exhaust their flue products to the outdoors via a single pipe.
Mounts anywhere you have access to an existing flue or where you can install a vent run through the roof. A vented zone heating system makes an excellent replacement for an inefficient oil or wood stove.
Vented zone heating systems may be installed as the primary heating system.
The Gravity Wall Furnace offers total comfort for a fraction of the cost of electric heat. The furnace’s common size retrofits easily. Designed for installation in a standard 2 x 4 stud wall cavity.
The 50,000 Btu GWT50W installs in the wall between adjoining rooms and heats both.
Our Gravity Vented Furnaces utilize state-of-the-art technology for better fuel efficiency. Recesses into a wall or surface mounts with the optional kit. Heat adjoining rooms with the GWT50W – at 25,000 Btu per room.
Thermostat is not included.
- Dimensions: 16" (W) x 6" (D) x 66.12" (H)
- Weight: 131.00 lbs
- BTU's: 50,000
- Fuel Type: Liquid Propane or Natural Gas
- Type: Gas Wall Furnace
- Finish: White Powder Coated
- Vent Type: Top
- Ignition Type: Match Lit Standing Pilot
- Wall Type: Single
- Heater Type: Gravity
- Built-In Features: Removable Panels for Easy Cleaning
- State-of-the-Art Technology for Better Fuel Efficiency
- Thermostat not included
- Common Size Retrofits Easily
- Total Comfort for a Fraction of the Cost of Electric Heat
- Heat Two Rooms with Dual Wall Unit GWT50W
- Optional Blower Available
- Made in USA
CA Residents: See Prop 65 WARNING.
Options & Accessories
- Empire Heating Systems TRW Wireless Remote Wall Thermostat
- Empire Heating Systems TDV1 Digital Wall Thermostat Wired
- Empire Heating Systems TMV Wall Thermostat - Reed Switch
- Empire Heating Systems GWRBT Remote Bulb Thermostat
- Empire Heating Systems GWTB2W Automatic Blower
- Empire 17092 Natural Gas to Liquid Propane Conversion Kit
- Empire 17093 Liquid Propane to Natural Gas Conversion Kit