Vented zone heating systems use room air to support combustion and exhaust their flue products to the outdoors via a single pipe.
Mounts anywhere you have access to an existing flue or where you can install a vent run through the roof. A vented zone heating system makes an excellent replacement for an inefficient oil or wood stove.
Vented zone heating systems may be installed as the primary heating system.
Empire Vented Room Heaters are crafted for visual appeal and maximum efficiency. Room heaters make ideal replacements for traditional wood-burning or coal-burning heaters. Just like a wood stove, they use room air for combustion. Vent pipes connect the heater to a chimney or flue to carry the by-products of combustion outside.
Empire Vented Room Heaters are designed for quiet operation. The curved combustion chamber design minimizes noise while the burner ignites the gas immediately as it enters the burner port for added efficiency.
Maximum air flow and heating are the strong points of the RH25 and RH35 Console Vented Room Heaters. Delivering warmth to your medium-size rooms, each unit is designed for style and efficiency. Add the optional internal blower for added circulation.
Quiet burners, a vent safety switch, “matchless” piezo ignition, and all the safety features you expect from Empire Comfort Systems® are standard equipment. Plus, for total reliability, these room heaters include a hydraulic thermostat (needing no electricity to operate).
Ideal for medium to large rooms, each unit can be installed anywhere there is access to a vent. Housed in a durable, textured, powder-coated, beige cabinet, these room heaters look as good as they work for years.
- Dimensions: 37" (W) x 18.37" (D) x 26" (H) with diverter or 11.5" (D) without diverter
- Weight: 84.00 lbs
- Minimum Clearances Top: 48"
- RH25 BTU's: 25,000
- RH35 BTU's: 35,000
- Fuel Type: Liquid Propane or Natural Gas
- Includes Thermostat
- Heats Without Electricity
- Optional Blower on RH25, RH35
- Matchless Piezo Ignition
- Durable beige cabinet
- Convenient hydraulic thermostat
- Draft diverter can be vertically or horizontally installed
- Automatic shut-off keeps you safe
- Made in USA
CA Residents: See Prop 65 WARNING.
Options & Accessories
- Empire Heating Systems DRB1 Automatic Blower
- Empire Heating Systems DVP1 Floor Pad 36” x 14”
- Empire 33728 Liquid Propane to Natural Gas Conversion Kit for RH25
- Empire 33730 Natural Gas to Liquid Propane Conversion Kit for RH25
- Empire 33729 Liquid Propane to Natural Gas Conversion Kit for RH35
- Empire 33731 Natural Gas to Liquid Propane Conversion Kit for RH35