website

Imperial

KK0343

Imperial 24 Fl. Oz. Squeeze'n Light Fire Starter Gel


Estimated Arrival: Between and . (To All Contiguous States)


✔ Same-Day Order Processing
✔ Free Returns
✔ No Restocking Fees
✔ Financing Options Available

Text or call 888-992-1556, start live chat, or email support@usfireplacestore.com with any questions. Our team is available to serve you 8:00 AM - 11:59 PM ET, 7 days a week.

Over 40 Years of Quality Manufacturing

We design, manufacture, assemble and distribute over 7000 metal and plastic heating, air conditioning, ventilation, and building products for use in homes and commercial buildings. Maintenance, renovation, or construction - we've got what you need.


Features

  • Ignites instantly for easy lighting of solid-fuel combustibles
  • For indoor or outdoor use with pellet, coal or wood-burning stoves, fireplaces, or campfires
  • Non-toxic formula burns cleanly without odor or smoke and is gentle on the environment
  • Easy to apply without any mess
  • Eliminates the need for paper and kindling
  • Ensure surface is cold to the touch before applying
  • To prevent flash fires, DO NOT squeeze onto or near hot surfaces, open flames, or glowing coals
  • Allow for sufficient airflow around fuel to prevent flammable vapor build-up


Instructions

  • Apply generously to base of material to be ignited. Allow for a sufficient air flow around fuel to maintain a flame and prevent build-up of flammable vapors. Ignite spots of gel immediately after application. If fire goes out in stove or other confined space, wait for vapors to disperse before relighting.

Caution

  • CONTENTS MAY CATCH FIRE. FUMES MAY CATCH FIRE. MAY IRRITATE EYES. Do not smoke. Do not swallow. Do not get in eyes or on clothing. Do not breathe fumes. Use only in a well-ventilated area. Keep away from flames, such as a pilot light, and any object that sparks, such as an electric motor. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

First Aid Treatment

  • Contains Dimethyl Siloxane Hydroxy Terminated, Ethyltriacetoxy Silane and Methyltriacetoxy Silane. If swallowed, call a Poison Control Centre or doctor immediately. Do not induce vomiting. If in eyes, rinse with water for at least 15 minutes. If on skin, rinse well with water.

Applications

  • USA ONLY: Contains Ethanol. If swallowed, call a Poison Control Centre or doctor immediately. Do not induce vomiting. If in eyes, rinse with water for 15 minutes. If breathed in, move person into fresh air. If on clothes, remove clothes.

Warning

  • Burns with an invisible flame. Danger of flash fire and severe burns. Do not squeeze onto or near hot surfaces, glowing coals or open flames. Ensure surface is cold to the touch before applying.


Specifications

Model KK0343
Product Type SQUEEZ'N LIGHT Fire Starter (Ethanol-based)
Volume 24 fl. oz. (USA ONLY)


Downloads

Safety Information: See CA Prop 65 Warning for more information.

Search