Infratech Comfort Dual Contactor Panel
Infratech Comfort Dual Contactor Panel
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $300
- Same-Day Order Processing
- Easy Monthly Installments Starting at 0% APR*
• Text or call 888-992-1556
• Email firstname.lastname@example.org
• Start a live chat
Our team is available to serve you 8:00 AM - 11:59 PM ET, 7 days a week.
The Infratech Contactor Panel adds to Value Control options by integrating timer capabilities. Designed for use with all Infratech heaters.
- Compatible with Infratechs Duplex Stack Switch and Simple On/Off Switch.
- Enables integration of timers and other 120 VAC controls, including smart devices.
- Max 6,000 watts at 240V per contactor.
- Compact design allows for indoor surface or flushes mount applications.
Infratech’s Contactor Panel with Digital Timer enhances the Value Control options by adding the functionality of timer capabilities to simple on/off switches and duplex switches. The contactor panel is designed for use with all Infratech heaters, single or dual elements.
What are the benefits?
- Peace of mind in integrating a timer without having to expand your budget on custom dimming panels and controls
- Ability to mix and match heaters to be controlled by a single switch
- Enables the integration of timers and other 120 VAC controls, including smart switches.
How does it work?
- This is a 2-part system that must be ordered a la carte for a complete unit. Panel + Switch = Complete unit.
- Contactor panel must be installed indoors in a dry well-ventilated space.
- Can be surface mounted on the wall – comes with a front cover.
- Can be recessed into a wall - access door can be purchased separately.
- Contactor panel can be ordered as a single contractor or a dual contactor panel, and whichever heaters are connected to each contactor will be controlled together.
- Each contactor in the panel can handle up to 6,000 watts max at 240VAC. Wattages do not need to match, but they cannot exceed 6,000 watts.
- EX 1: a 4,000-watt Single element Heater and a 2,000-watt single element heater can both be controlled at the same time and operate on a single contactor.
- EX 2: Four 3,000 watt heaters can be controlled in pairs of two on a dual contactor panel
- EX 3: You can control a 6,000-watt dual element heater with a dual contactor panel
- The panel will come with a one-timer per panel.
What's needs to be ordered separately?
- Switches - Switches are not included; you can order an on/off single or duplex switch from Infratech or you can use your own 3rd party 120V switch.
- Faceplate - You will need to purchase a faceplate of your choice, the switches above will only include the “guts”
- Gang Box - You will need to purchase a standard two-gang box, this will house both the switch and the timer like in the photo below.
- Flush Mount Access Door - If you are recessing the panels into the wall, you will need to purchase the access door separately
Researched and ordered my fireplace from US FIreplace Store. Pricing was a fair value however, the customer service was EXCELLENT! I had an issue with the direct vent venting. I called US Fireplace and the correct items were sent out the next day AND Janessa stayed on top of my return authorization and sent me the permissions and documents I needed to return the incorrect item and no cost to me, including return shipping. Overall, I am a very satisfied customer and my fireplace looks and operates flawlessly. I am glad that I selected US FIreplace to source my direct vent fireplace. Thank you for the great service.
I had placed an order, through Lowe's Home Improvement, for an Electric Firebox: Revillusion RBF42. Ordered 1st part of January. Was told I would have it in 3 weeks. When checking to see is it came in, was told it was delayed to 3/15. Was then told is was delayed until 4/25. Waited until 4/27 to check on it. Was then told it was now delayed until August. This firebox was going in a new Sun Room addition. I could not get my final inspection until the Firebox was installed. I went on line and googled for this same product. US Fireplace Store web site was given to me. This was on a Saturday. I call and reached a very nice man. Explain what I was look for. He checked and told me they had 30 of them in stock. I almost fell out of my chair. I clarified with him the product I was wanting. I ask how soon could I get it. He told me it would ship today. Again, was amazed. It arrived on the following Monday. What a pleasure and a relief working with US Fireplace Store and their employees. Exceed my expectations.
Fort Mill, SC
Great prices, quick delivery and fast hassle free services on the issue I encountered. I had purchased an electric fireplace unit that would not fit into the existing fireplace space. With one email I was able to get the wrong fireplace refunded and picked up at my home at no extra cost and the new one I purchased and delivered free of charge. Great company.
Live Chat Support
No chatbots. Speak with a human. Average response time is 48 seconds.
Need to return the merchandise? We accept returns for 30 days from the date of delivery.
7 Days/Week Service
We're here to help on live chat, email & phone. 8:00 AM - 11:59 PM Eastern Time.
Best selection of hearth & heating products on the internet. Fireplaces, stoves, fire pits, heaters, log sets and more.
Pay Over Time
0% APR is available for 3 and 12- month financing.* See if you prequalify today.
Check out the Staff Picks collection. See the top products selected by our team.