Metal-Fab 18" x 48" Galvanized Temp Guard Chimney Pipe
Metal-Fab 18" x 48" Galvanized Temp Guard Chimney Pipe
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $200
- Same-Day Order Processing
- Easy Monthly Installments Starting at 0% APR*
• Text or call 888-992-1556
• Email email@example.com
• Start a live chat
Our team is available to serve you 8:00 AM - 11:59 PM ET, 7 days a week.
Metal-Fab provides complete and comprehensive venting solutions to the HVAC, Hearth and Plumbing markets. Founded in 1958 on the premise that offering better products and services would be the key to our success.
Metal-Fab continues to operate today as a privately held entity with the same core values that lead to success while creating steady, stable growth over the past six decades.
Customer needs are the highest priority at Metal-Fab that is why every customer receives a unique experience while choosing from a full line of high-quality venting products for commercial, residential and industrial applications.
Cutting-edge manufacturing systems, innovative designs, patent products, unmatched product quality, and a focus for detail have resulted in a leadership position within the industries Metal-Fab serves. Our constant product improvement process and experience in developing and engineer products for safe, efficient appliance operation sets Metal-Fab apart from the competition.
Temp/Guard® All-fuel products, diameters 14"-18" are tested and listed to UL 103 for continuous operating temperatures up to 1000°F and 1700°F intermittent. Temp/Guard features a precision laser welded flue with a male to female slip connection secured with sheet metal screws. Temp/Guard utilizes a ceramic fiber blanket insulation that reduces “hot spots” and prevents insulation settling during transportation and installation, increasing product safety and reliability.
- Available in 12", 18", 36" and 48" sizes.
- Temp/Guard®All-Fuel Chimneys Double-wall, factory-built type for use with listed wood, coal, oil or gas-fired appliances.
- Temp/Guard (10"-18") is tested and listed for minimum clearance to combustibles of 2".
- Sizes 14", 16", and 18" are listed by Underwriters Laboritories Inc. to UL Standard 103(1700°F; 1000°F Continuous).
- Continuous laser-welded flue and casing allow for clean appearance and installation
- The Stainless Steel flue conduit is wrapped with ceramic insulating material.
- The outer casing of stainless or galvanized provides strength, durability, and corrosion resistance. Twist lock enables fast, easy installation, without tools.
- 14", 16", 18" Diameter listed to 1700°F intermittent; 1000°F continuous.
- Quick Connect lock using sheet metal screws.
- Twist Lock Pipe (6"-12") overlaps 1 1/2" when joined together. Quick Connect Lock (14"-18") overlaps 1 1/2" when joined together with sheet metal screws. Therefore, assembled length on all sizes is 1 1/2" less than the listed length.
|Flue Material Specifications:||18" Stainless Steel|
|Jacket Material Specifications:||21" Galvanized Steel|
|Limited Lifetime Warranty|
Click to see Warranty Details
All-Fuel Chimney shall be warranted by the manufacturer against defects in material and workmanship for a period of ten (10) years from the date of the original installation.
- Chimney and Black Stove Pipe Brochure
- Installation Instructions
- Sample Specification Sheet
- Full Warranty Details
WARNING: Proposition 65
What our customers are saying...
Researched and ordered my fireplace from US FIreplace Store. Pricing was a fair value however, the customer service was EXCELLENT! I had an issue with the direct vent venting. I called US Fireplace and the correct items were sent out the next day AND Janessa stayed on top of my return authorization and sent me the permissions and documents I needed to return the incorrect item and no cost to me, including return shipping. Overall, I am a very satisfied customer and my fireplace looks and operates flawlessly. I am glad that I selected US FIreplace to source my direct vent fireplace. Thank you for the great service.
I had placed an order, through Lowe's Home Improvement, for an Electric Firebox: Revillusion RBF42. Ordered 1st part of January. Was told I would have it in 3 weeks. When checking to see is it came in, was told it was delayed to 3/15. Was then told is was delayed until 4/25. Waited until 4/27 to check on it. Was then told it was now delayed until August. This firebox was going in a new Sun Room addition. I could not get my final inspection until the Firebox was installed. I went on line and googled for this same product. US Fireplace Store web site was given to me. This was on a Saturday. I call and reached a very nice man. Explain what I was look for. He checked and told me they had 30 of them in stock. I almost fell out of my chair. I clarified with him the product I was wanting. I ask how soon could I get it. He told me it would ship today. Again, was amazed. It arrived on the following Monday. What a pleasure and a relief working with US Fireplace Store and their employees. Exceed my expectations.
Fort Mill, SC
Great prices, quick delivery and fast hassle free services on the issue I encountered. I had purchased an electric fireplace unit that would not fit into the existing fireplace space. With one email I was able to get the wrong fireplace refunded and picked up at my home at no extra cost and the new one I purchased and delivered free of charge. Great company.
Trusted by thousands of customers, big and small
Why US Fireplace Store
Live Chat Support
No chatbots. Speak with a human. Average response time is 48 seconds.
Need to return the merchandise? We accept returns for 30 days from the date of delivery.
7 Days/Week Service
We're here to help on live chat, email & phone. 8:00 AM - 11:59 PM Eastern Time.
Best selection of hearth & heating products on the internet. Fireplaces, stoves, fire pits, heaters, log sets and more.
Pay Over Time
0% APR is available for 3 and 12- month financing.* See if you prequalify today.
Check out the Staff Picks collection. See the top products selected by our team.