Metal-Fab provides complete and comprehensive venting solutions to the HVAC, Hearth and Plumbing markets. Founded in 1958 on the premise that offering better products and services would be the key to our success.
Metal-Fab continues to operate today as a privately held entity with the same core values that lead to success while creating steady, stable growth over the past six decades.
Customer needs are the highest priority at Metal-Fab that is why every customer receives a unique experience while choosing from a full line of high-quality venting products for commercial, residential and industrial applications.
Cutting-edge manufacturing systems, innovative designs, patent products, unmatched product quality, and a focus for detail have resulted in a leadership position within the industries Metal-Fab serves. Our constant product improvement process and experience in developing and engineer products for safe, efficient appliance operation sets Metal-Fab apart from the competition.
Type-B Gas Vent products are tested and listed to UL 441 for approved gas appliances and feature our innovative twist-lock connection and locking tab, eliminating the need for sheet metal screws. Metal-Fab Type B Gas Vent combines hemmed flues and casings that maximize product durability and reliability and minimize installation time. Designed for versatility, Metal-Fab Type-B Gas Vent products 3"-6" adapt to major competing brands and when installed establish a UL Listed connection.
- Available in 6", 12", 18", 24", 36", 48" and 60" sizes.
- Round and Oval Type-B Gas Vent is listed by Underwriters Laboratories INC. for use with approved gas furnaces, heaters, fireplace, and boilers. Metal-Fab meets or exceeds all recognized gas venting codes, standards, or requirements, whether Local, State, or United States.
- The maximum temperature rating for B-Vent is 530°F.
- Double Wall Construction
- SureLock™ B-Vent Locking System: SureLock™ is standard on 3" - 6" diameters.
- Limited One Year Warranty
Note: Vent overlaps 1.5" when joined together. Therefore, assembled length is 1.5" less than listed length.
|Application||For use with category I natural gas-burning or propane fired appliances such as gas boilers, fireplaces, furnaces, unit heaters and radiant tube heaters.|
|Clearances||1" Minimum clearance to combustibles for 3" - 24"|
|Flue Material Specifications:||Aluminum Alloy .012" thick for sizes 3" to 8" diameter|
|Casing Material Specifications:||Galvanized Steel .018" thick G90 Steel for sizes 3" to 14" diameter|
- Type B-Vent Brochure
- Installation Instructions
- 16" to 30" Diam Installation Instructions
- Double Wall B-Flex Installation Instructions
- Single Wall Flex Installation Instructions
- B-Vent Sizing Table
- Full Warranty Details
WARNING: Proposition 65