Metal-Fab provides complete and comprehensive venting solutions to the HVAC, Hearth and Plumbing markets. Founded in 1958 on the premise that offering better products and services would be the key to our success.
Metal-Fab continues to operate today as a privately held entity with the same core values that lead to success while creating steady, stable growth over the past six decades.
Customer needs are the highest priority at Metal-Fab that is why every customer receives a unique experience while choosing from a full line of high-quality venting products for commercial, residential and industrial applications.
Cutting-edge manufacturing systems, innovative designs, patent products, unmatched product quality, and a focus for detail have resulted in a leadership position within the industries Metal-Fab serves. Our constant product improvement process and experience in developing and engineer products for safe, efficient appliance operation sets Metal-Fab apart from the competition.
The perfect companion to Temp/Guard All-Fuel Chimney products. Stovepipe products include a durable flat-matte black finish creating a finished product different from the competition. Double-wall stovepipe features a laser-welded stainless steel flue and heavy-duty 24-gauge steel casing, maximizing safety during operation and providing a clean appearance and installation.
- Available in 48" and 66" sizes.
- With Built-In Stove Top Adapter
- The perfect companion to Temp/Guard Chimney.
- Double Wall Warnock Hersey tested and listed to UL 103 with 6" clearance to combustibles.
- Single Wall Stovepipe and the casing of Double Wall Stovepipe are made of heavy-duty 24 gauge steel.
- Continuous laser-welded flue and casing allow for clean appearance and installation
- Note: Pipe overlap 1 1/2" when joined together. Therefore, the assembled length is 1 1/2" less than the listed length.
|Application||Designed for installations from the appliance/stove to high-temperature chimney products. Stovepipe is located in the same room as the appliance/stove and is not permitted to pass through ceiling or walls.|
|Flue Material Specifications:||430 Stainless Steel|
|Casing Material Specifications:||Galvaneal Steel|
|Adjustable:||Minimum 36" to Maximum 66"|
|Limited Lifetime Warranty|
Click to see Warranty Details
Black Stovepipe shall be warranted by the manufacturer against defects in material and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of the original installation.
- Chimney and Black Stove Pipe Brochure
- Installation Instructions
- Sample Specification Sheet
- Full Warranty Details
WARNING: Proposition 65