Radiant / Stove Heater
The Nectre 550 Wood-fired Oven is a powerful radiant wood heater that can warm up to 2,500 sq.ft. of living area. With the added features of a huge baking oven and cooktop with removable rings to become a cooking burner. Model 550W includes waterjacket for whole home water heating.
The firebox body is built of 1/4" steel surrounded by a 1/8" steel outer casing to ensure efficient heat output, while the doors are made of durable and long-lasting cast iron.
The firebox itself is made of 1/4" steel, with 5/16" side sacrificial plates, hanging in position with no mechanical fixings.
- BTU: 65,000
- Cool touch handles
- Includes two removable wire racks
- Built in Thermometer reads in Celsius & Fahrenheit
- Manufactured with long lasting steel and iron
- 10 year limited warranty
- Oven Thermometer
- Flame path around the sides, base and rear of the oven
- Ash Pan
- Glass door for the oven and firebox
- Two cook rings, five inches each
- Supplied with 2 wire cooking racks and 1 baking tray
- Cook Top: Direct radiant heat 1/4″ top plate has 2 removable cook rings
- Oven temperatures supplied with both a °F and °C thermometer
- The adjustable bypass allows for greater fire and oven temperature control by increasing/ decreasing the amount of air into the firebox
- With the flue bypass dampener closed, flue gases spill over the internal side plates of the firebox creating a convection cooking effect
- Cast iron doors and ceramic glass
Nectre 550 Wood-fired oven is finished in black metallic paint and comes with cast iron door with ceramic glass and stay cool spring handles. Steel baffle with steel brick retainer and firebrick lining to improve thermal mass. A 35'x35' (90cm x 90cm) hearth is required. Door aperture is 10" x 20" (25cm x 49.5cm). Total weight is 465 lbs. (220 kg).
- Domestic Boiler option
The N550W is manufactured with a stainless steel domestic boiler option. A perfect alterative to today's hot water heater.
We recommend having a professional install any of our Nectre heaters. We can arrange installation and most cases will undertake a site inspection to determine the correct location.
- Flue and Hearths
Nectre Wood-fired Oven's are not supplied with a flue from the factory. We provide suitable a flue and or decromesh kits required for installation. Nectre heaters do not come with hearths, we can supply a suitable hearth for your requirements.
- Radiant Heat
The Nectre oven's outer skin is the firebox, which means heat radiants objects around the fire. Radiant heat is excellent if you want to sit in front while watching the flame.
Click to see Technical drawings for the N550 Wood-fired Oven
Top view dimensions
CORNER INSTALLATION with 900mm Flue Shield
STANDARD INSTALLATION with 900mm Flue Shield
Click to see Flue Installation
Click to see The Interior Oven Working
Hot flue gases circulate around the oven box to provide excellent cooking temperatures to bake a loaf or succulent roast or a favourite stew. The gases are then expelled through the Flue outlet. The bypass damper allows the Oven to function as a excellent wood heater when cooking is not required.