Rutland 1200°F High Temperature Paint (Spray On)
Rutland 1200°F High Temperature Paint (Spray On)
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $300
- Same-Day Order Processing
- Easy Monthly Installments Starting at 0% APR*
• Text or call 888-992-1556
• Email firstname.lastname@example.org
• Start a live chat
Our team is available to serve you 8:00 AM - 11:59 PM ET, 7 days a week.
RUTLAND products will keep the appearance of all your fire devices – from fireplaces, wood-burning stoves, gas log stoves, pellet stoves, grills, to chimineas – as well as other areas around the house looking their “like new” RUTLAND 1200ºF Hi-Temp Spray Paint.
RUTLAND 1200ºF Hi-Temp Spray Paint provides both a beautiful flat black finish as well as durability to any stove or grill and will look great for years while keeping rust at bay. This quality paint adheres to steel, cast iron, aluminum, and brick, and is great for grills, stoves, smokers, stovepipes, fireplace inserts, furnaces, barbecues, mailboxes, lampposts, fireplace tools, brass, firebrick, and chimney caps.
- 12 oz Spray Can
- Flat Black
- No primer needed
- 1 year UV resistance after application
- Fast drying and color-fast
- Non-toxic when dry
- Weather- and heat-resistant
- Indoor and outdoor use
- Heat cure is not required, but best results are obtained after heat curing
- Can be used to paint the inside of a masonry firebox
- Not for direct food contact
- Made in the USA
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Toluene, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to CA Prop 65 Warning.
Wear appropriate eye, hand, and respiratory protection. Do not expose can to extreme heat or cold. Allow can to warm to room temperature before using. Do not apply in high heat or humidity.
1. USE ON COOL SURFACES ONLY (min. 50°F). The fire must be completely out!
2. PREP SURFACE. Remove all loose, scaly material and sand rusty spots with fine sandpaper. Remove any polish or wax with lacquer thinner. MASK OR PROTECT SURFACES YOU DO NOT WANT TO BE PAINTED. If practical, move the item to be painted to a shaded outdoor location downwind and away from any objects of value to eliminate overspray issues.
3. SHAKE CAN VIGOROUSLY for one minute after the metal agitator is heard. Repeat for 10 seconds for each minute of spraying.
4. REQUIRED: Hold can no closer than 10-12 inches from the work surface. When spraying, open and shut the valve completely with the tip of a finger. DO NOT ATTEMPT TO COVER WITH ONE COAT. The move can rapidly back and forth, releasing the nozzle at the end of each stroke. Use short dusting strokes, allowing the paint to become tacky between coats.
5. To prevent clogging nozzle, after each use, turn can upside down and spray until only clear gas is emitted. Wipe clean.
6. For best results, allow the paint to air-dry for 24 hours, then heat cure to 500°F. Be sure all paint is dry before re-firing. Provide ventilation when firing for the first time after painting. Some smoke and odors are given off during this process.
Note: The painted surface must not come in direct contact with food.
….I have used it for years on automotive headers and nothing compares to it….I just used this again on a gun part and baked it with my heat gun to 950 deg[rees] for an hour after it was sprayed and totally dry. This looks like it’s been powder coated but better actually. Looks like a commercial production part. Very nice!!
We have been using this paint for years in the Jewelry industry and it is by far one of the best products I have ever used.
Researched and ordered my fireplace from US FIreplace Store. Pricing was a fair value however, the customer service was EXCELLENT! I had an issue with the direct vent venting. I called US Fireplace and the correct items were sent out the next day AND Janessa stayed on top of my return authorization and sent me the permissions and documents I needed to return the incorrect item and no cost to me, including return shipping. Overall, I am a very satisfied customer and my fireplace looks and operates flawlessly. I am glad that I selected US FIreplace to source my direct vent fireplace. Thank you for the great service.
I had placed an order, through Lowe's Home Improvement, for an Electric Firebox: Revillusion RBF42. Ordered 1st part of January. Was told I would have it in 3 weeks. When checking to see is it came in, was told it was delayed to 3/15. Was then told is was delayed until 4/25. Waited until 4/27 to check on it. Was then told it was now delayed until August. This firebox was going in a new Sun Room addition. I could not get my final inspection until the Firebox was installed. I went on line and googled for this same product. US Fireplace Store web site was given to me. This was on a Saturday. I call and reached a very nice man. Explain what I was look for. He checked and told me they had 30 of them in stock. I almost fell out of my chair. I clarified with him the product I was wanting. I ask how soon could I get it. He told me it would ship today. Again, was amazed. It arrived on the following Monday. What a pleasure and a relief working with US Fireplace Store and their employees. Exceed my expectations.
Fort Mill, SC
Great prices, quick delivery and fast hassle free services on the issue I encountered. I had purchased an electric fireplace unit that would not fit into the existing fireplace space. With one email I was able to get the wrong fireplace refunded and picked up at my home at no extra cost and the new one I purchased and delivered free of charge. Great company.
Live Chat Support
No chatbots. Speak with a human. Average response time is 48 seconds.
Need to return the merchandise? We accept returns for 30 days from the date of delivery.
7 Days/Week Service
We're here to help on live chat, email & phone. 8:00 AM - 11:59 PM Eastern Time.
Best selection of hearth & heating products on the internet. Fireplaces, stoves, fire pits, heaters, log sets and more.
Pay Over Time
0% APR is available for 3 and 12- month financing.* See if you prequalify today.
Check out the Staff Picks collection. See the top products selected by our team.