Touchstone 89" Citadel Pyramid Outdoor Propane Gas Patio Heater
Touchstone 89" Citadel Pyramid Outdoor Propane Gas Patio Heater
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $300
- Same-Day Order Processing
- Easy Monthly Installments Starting at 0% APR*
• Text or call 888-992-1556
• Email email@example.com
• Start a live chat
Our team is available to serve you 8:00 AM - 11:59 PM ET, 7 days a week.
- 40,000 BTU outdoor propane heater warms a 100 sq. ft. area.
- Ideal for outdoor dining and entertaining on a patio or deck.
- Quick and easy AA battery operated piezoelectric ignition.
- Commercial-grade design with durable, rust and corrosion resistant stainless steel for outdoor use.
- Portable, easy to move with included wheel kit.
- 89 inches high with slim design for easy placement.
The Touchstone Citadel™ 40001 Pyramid Patio 40,000 BTU Outdoor Heater adds warmth to an outside patio, deck, or outdoor dining area. Perfect for home, catering and restaurant use, the 89-inch high Citadel patio heater is elegantly designed, simple to set up and easy to use. The stainless steel finish works brilliantly with the bright, tall flame. The slim 19.5 inch x 19.5 inch square base is a nice fit for an outdoor entertaining area.
Durable Construction For Outdoor Use
Ideal for cool evenings in any season, The Citadel™ patio heater features commercial grade components for outdoor use. The heater’s stainless steel design and glass flame tube will not rust. The Citadel retains its clean look, even over prolonged outdoor exposure. Includes a 1-year warranty with phone support.
Easy Ignition and Operation
The Citadel upright outdoor heater holds a 20 lb. propane tank. The propane tank can be secured inside the storage area. The chain-held access door allows for quick propane tank exchange. The battery-operated piezoelectric ignition ensures easy, reliable control. Simply hold the button to start the flame. Adjust the heat with high and low settings. Note, the propane tank and AA batteries are not included.
The Citadel™ has a built-in auto shut off. If the heater is tipped or rocked, the propane supply cuts off and the flame is extinguished.
Versatile Set Up: Can Be Mounted or Wheeled
Add the included wheel kit to the base of the heater for easy mobility. Alternately, you can choose to mount the base securely to your patio or deck.
What’s Included in the Box?
- The Citadel™ Patio Heater
- Propane hose and regulator
- Wheel kit
- User manual
- 1 year warranty with phone support
- Assembly required. Tools not included.
- Stainless steel, commercial-grade design
- Lightweight aluminum frame
- Tempered glass quartz fire display tube
- Electric Piezo ignition for easy, reliable control
- Wheel kit for easy positioning and movement
- Chain-held access door for propane tank access
- Easy assembly and phone support
- CSA approved
- Adjustable heat setting providing up to 40,000 BTUs
- Covers approximately 10-11 ft. diameter of space, dependent on outdoor conditions, including wind, outdoor temperature, location
- Approximately 8-10 hour burn time with 20 lb. propane tank (not included)
Ideal for outdoor dining and entertaining, the Touchstone outdoor patio heater collection adds warmth to your outside area. The 40,000 BTU Citadel Pyramid Patio Heater features simple operation with an easy propane tank connection and push button start.
|Dimensions||89" H x 19.5" W x 19.5" D|
|Total Weight (without propane tank)||51.8 lb.|
|Total Weight With Packaging||60.6 lb.|
|Packaging Dimensions||54" H x 21.4" W x 12.2"D|
|Size of Reflector at Top of Heater||17.75" diameter|
|Burn Time||Approximately 8-10 hours|
|Assembly||Light assembly required. Tools are not included.|
Important Safety Information
For full safety recommendations, please see the product manual.
- This heater shall not be installed or used indoors, in buildings, garages or any other enclosed area.
- DO NOT place articles on or against this heater.
- DO NOT use or store flammable materials near this heater.
- Children and adults should be aware of the high surface temperature hazard, and should keep a safe distance away to avoid clothes burning or igniting.
- Children should be carefully supervised when they are in the area of the heater.
- NEVER hang anything including clothes or other flammable items on the heater.
- DO NOT operate this heater unless it is fully assembled with the reflector in place.
- DO NOT SPRAY AEROSOLS IN THE VICINITY OF THIS HEATER WHILE IT IS IN OPERATION.
- Installation and repair should be done by a qualified person. The heater must be inspected by a qualified person before use and at least annually. More frequent cleaning may be required as necessary. It is imperative that control compartments, burners and circulating air passages of the heater and light be kept clean and free from insect/spider infestation
Researched and ordered my fireplace from US FIreplace Store. Pricing was a fair value however, the customer service was EXCELLENT! I had an issue with the direct vent venting. I called US Fireplace and the correct items were sent out the next day AND Janessa stayed on top of my return authorization and sent me the permissions and documents I needed to return the incorrect item and no cost to me, including return shipping. Overall, I am a very satisfied customer and my fireplace looks and operates flawlessly. I am glad that I selected US FIreplace to source my direct vent fireplace. Thank you for the great service.
I had placed an order, through Lowe's Home Improvement, for an Electric Firebox: Revillusion RBF42. Ordered 1st part of January. Was told I would have it in 3 weeks. When checking to see is it came in, was told it was delayed to 3/15. Was then told is was delayed until 4/25. Waited until 4/27 to check on it. Was then told it was now delayed until August. This firebox was going in a new Sun Room addition. I could not get my final inspection until the Firebox was installed. I went on line and googled for this same product. US Fireplace Store web site was given to me. This was on a Saturday. I call and reached a very nice man. Explain what I was look for. He checked and told me they had 30 of them in stock. I almost fell out of my chair. I clarified with him the product I was wanting. I ask how soon could I get it. He told me it would ship today. Again, was amazed. It arrived on the following Monday. What a pleasure and a relief working with US Fireplace Store and their employees. Exceed my expectations.
Fort Mill, SC
Great prices, quick delivery and fast hassle free services on the issue I encountered. I had purchased an electric fireplace unit that would not fit into the existing fireplace space. With one email I was able to get the wrong fireplace refunded and picked up at my home at no extra cost and the new one I purchased and delivered free of charge. Great company.
Live Chat Support
No chatbots. Speak with a human. Average response time is 48 seconds.
Need to return the merchandise? We accept returns for 30 days from the date of delivery.
7 Days/Week Service
We're here to help on live chat, email & phone. 8:00 AM - 11:59 PM Eastern Time.
Best selection of hearth & heating products on the internet. Fireplaces, stoves, fire pits, heaters, log sets and more.
Pay Over Time
0% APR is available for 3 and 12- month financing.* See if you prequalify today.
Check out the Staff Picks collection. See the top products selected by our team.