Fits most 50" diagonal flat screen TVs. Beautiful Arts and Crafts detailing in Oak. Paint it yourself or choose a custom finish and we'll do it for you.
- Fits up to 50” TVs (45” wide left to right)
- Finished the same on both sides so it is perfect for any room in the house
- Against the bed, against a wall or even as a room divider
- The beautiful unfinished oak cabinet that is ready to be painted or stained
- Mission cabinet design that fits seamlessly with existing furniture
- Compatible with the component shelf to store electronics
- Quiet and reliable Whisper Lift® II which includes a 5-year warranty
The unfinished Elevate® Mission pop up TV lift cabinet gives you the freedom to customize the wood finish to match your decor. Inside the cabinet, Touchstone's industry-leading Whisper Lift® II motorized TV lift raises and lowers your TV on demand.
Choose Your Finish
Choose an unfinished Elevate® Mission TV lift cabinet and stain the cabinet yourself. Or choose one of our beautiful finish options above including Crystal White, Ebony Black, or Hearthstone Grey for an extra minimal charge. For even more customization, contact us at 1-888-992-1556 for additional finish options.
Custom Finishes: Please note, the finishes may differ slightly from the computer-generated color swatches displayed above. Color samples are available upon request. Please contact us for a color sample if needed.
Lead Times: The unfinished Elevate® Mission TV Lift Cabinet usually ships within 2-3 business days. Custom finished cabinets are finished to your specifications and ship approximately 5-6 weeks from your order date.
DISCLAIMER: Stains and finishes are applied to enhance the natural beauty of the wood. Due to individual characteristics of wood, colors may vary.
Heirloom Quality Construction
The unfinished version of the Mission Elevate® is perfect when you are looking to match a Mission Oak styled cabinet with your decor. Stripped of excessive decoration, the unfinished Mission Grand Elevate® features the simple, natural beauty consistent with Arts and Crafts-style furnishings. The sturdy pop up TV cabinet is supported by square post legs and inset panels on all four sides.
Hides Your TV On Demand
Don't let the smaller size of this cabinet fool you, it can still hold most 50" diagonal flat screen TVs, measuring less than 45-inches wide. The beauty and quality of the artisan style Mission Elevate® Unfinished exceed any of the big designer furniture stores, without emptying your bank account. With a click of a button, your TV raises quietly out of the cabinet to a perfect viewing height. When you're ready to hide your TV, simply hit the down button on your wireless remote and watch it disappear, safely and quickly tucked away.
Includes a Top Quality Motorized TV Lift
The Elevate® Mission Unfinished includes Touchstone's Whisper Lift® II TV Lift, making for a simple installation. The Whisper Lift® II is a quiet and sturdy television lift that gives you the power to raise or lower your flat screen TV to a maximum height of 65.5" in just seconds. Online and over-the-phone installation support is also available to assist you in the set-up of your new TV Lift Cabinet. Our customers rave about the quality and value of our lift systems and are surprised by the simplicity of its installation. Additionally, we offer the lift pre-installed in the Mission Elevate® for an additional cost of $100.00. These cabinets have the Whisper Lift® II pre-installed in the cabinet before shipment by our staff so your cabinet is ready for use as soon as it arrives.
Optional Component Shelf Available
Your flatscreen TV cables can be simply wired through your pop up TV cabinet and the front panel of the cabinet can be opened to access your electronics within, such as cable boxes, DVD players, and gaming systems.
For an additional cost of $79, we also offer our add-on component shelf to store these electronics. This shelf attaches to the TV Lift just below your flatscreen to raise and lower with your television. The add-on component shelf offers an area of 16" W x 9" D on both the left and right of the lift unit to fit all your multimedia electronics. An IR Repeater Kit upgrade is also available.
Pre-Install your Lift
Our cabinet and lift systems are designed for easy installation, but Touchstone offers factory lift installs for those who are looking for their lift cabinet ready to run out of the box for only $100.
- Fully raises or lowers in less than 30 seconds
- Inside component space of 17 1/2" W x 12 5/8" D on left & right side bottom of the cabinet. Measurements must include cords & plugs.
- Add-on component shelf provides 16" W x 9" D on both the left and right side
- Includes wireless remote control
- TV Lift system fully extended reaches 65.5"
- TV Lift system fully depressed measures 32.5" H x 10" W x 7.5" D
- Pop out front cabinet panel provides easy access to lift and electronics inside the cabinet.
- Elevate® TV lift cabinet is shipped directly to the customer by standard ground service.
- Factory Lift Installation available for an extra $100.00
- Color Finish: Unfinished
- Unit Dimensions: 49.5" W x 18" D x 36.75" H
- Maximum TV Size w Whisper Lift II: 45" W x 5" D x 32.5" H (TV plus component height)
- Maximum Cabinet TV Size w Whisper Lift II PRO Swivel: 45"W x 4"D x 32.5"H (TV plus components)
- Maximum TV weight (without stand): 100 lbs
- Cabinet weight with lift: 160 lbs
- Total shipping weight: 194 lbs
- Box #1: Weight: 138 lbs
- Box #2: Weight: 56 lbs
- Unit shipping dimensions:
- Box #1: 49" W x 19" D x 38" H
- Box #2: 36" W x 12" D x 10" H
- Interior component space: 17 1/2" W x 12 5/8" D on left & right side bottom of cabinet (measurements must include cords & plugs)
- This is a quick walkthrough on how easy it is to install our Whisper Lift II or Whisper Lift II Pro into our Elevate® line of cabinets.