- Fits up to 50” TVs (47” wide left to right)
- Finished the same on both sides so it is perfect for any room in the house
- Against the bed, against a wall or even as a room divider
- Beautiful unfinished birch that is ready to be painted or stained to fit seamlessly with existing furniture
- Comes with component shelf to store electronics
- Quiet and reliable Whisper Lift II Pro with 5 year warranty
The unfinished Hartford pop up TV lift cabinet gives you the freedom to customize the wood finish to match your decor. Inside the cabinet, Touchstone's industry-leading Whisper Lift II motorized TV lift raises and lowers your TV on demand.
Choose Your Finish
Choose an unfinished Hartford TV lift cabinet and stain the cabinet yourself. Or choose one of our beautiful finish options above including Crystal White, Ebony Black, or Hearthstone Grey for an extra minimal charge. For even more customization, contact us at 1-888-992-1556 for additional finish options.
Custom Finishes: Please note, the finishes may differ slightly from the computer-generated color swatches displayed above. Color samples are available upon request. Please contact us for a color sample if needed.
Lead Times: The unfinished Hartford TV Lift Cabinet usually ships within 2-3 business days. Custom finished cabinets are finished to your specifications and ship approximately 5-6 weeks from your order date.
DISCLAIMER: Stains and finishes are applied to enhance the natural beauty of the wood. Due to individual characteristics of wood, colors may vary.
Touchstone TV Lift System
The Hartford TV lift cabinet features Touchstone's quiet and smooth TV lift system. This lift is the sturdiest on the market and will lift your television from its hiding place quietly and within just seconds. The Hartford also includes a wireless RF remote control for the cabinet's lift, as well as an additional remote within the cabinet as a backup controller.
For all unfinished cabinets, the lift ships separately for easy staining or painting the inside of the cabinet. Touchstone™ does offer a factory lift installation option for an additional $100 before the lift ships to the customer. If you would like the lift installed at our factory, check the Lift Installation option before adding to cart.
Pre-Install your Lift
Our cabinet and lift systems are designed for easy installation, but Touchstone offers factory lift installs for those who are looking for their lift cabinet ready to run out of the box for only $100.
Add On Accessories
Your flat screen TV cables can be simply wired through your pop up TV cabinet, and the front panel of the cabinet can be opened to access your cable box, satellite box, gaming console or disc player.
A great addition to the Hartford Unfinished cabinet is the Add-On Component Shelf or Touchstone's IR Repeater Kit System. The add-on component shelf is 40" long by 9" deep and offers an area of 16" W x 9" D on both the left and right of the lift unit to fit all your multimedia electronics. An IR Repeater Kit upgrade is also available.
- Universal Mounting System: Easy to install mounting kit includes all necessary hardware and brackets to hold your flat screen TV on the Touchstone™ lift mechanism.
- RF Remote Control: Includes 1 RF remote control for raising/lowering the lift mechanism without requiring line of sight.
- Backup Wired Remote Control: Each unit has a backup on/off switch and set control switch inside the cabinet.
- English Dovetail Joints: A time-honored fine cabinet-making technique, Dovetail joints become self-locking even before the glue is applied, so solid overall construction can be guaranteed.
- Solid Wood Tongue and Groove Corner Blocks: Incorporates the side panels of the cabinet with the foot of the cabinet, adding structural support which enhances durability.
- 24 point QC audit inspection of every cabinet.
- Cabinet Wood Finish: Choose from 3 finishes or unfinished.
- Unit Dimensions: 52.87"W x 22"D x 35"H
- Maximum TV Size without Components on Shelf using WHisper Lift II: 47"W x 5"D x 32.5"H
- Maximum Cabinet TV Size w Whisper Lift II PRO Swivel: 47"W x 3.5"D x 35"H (TV plus components)
- Maximum TV Size with Components on Shelf: 47"W x 5.5"D x 27.5"H
- Component Shelf Space: 16"W x 9"D on the left and right side
- Unit Weight: 200 lbs.
- Unit Shipping Weight: 315 lbs.