- Fits up to 60” TVs (55” wide left to right)
- Quiet and reliable Whisper Lift II Pro with 5 year warranty
- Functional front doors with adjustable shelving for storage and component space
- Beautiful unfinished birch that is ready to be painted or stained to fit seamlessly with existing furniture
- Custom finish options available.
The Monterey Unfinished is a distinctive solid wood cabinet that balances crisp lines to compliment a variety of decorating tastes. This cabinet comes unfinished so that it can be stained or finished to match any decor. This heirloom-quality cabinet with quiet, smooth electro-mechanical lift accommodates most 60" diagonal flat panel plasma and LCD TVs. It features solid birch with natural wood veneers with inset wood panels. The Monterey comes IR Ready to allow access to components behind the wooden doors.
The Monterey Unfinished TV lift cabinet comes ready to entertain with Touchstone's patented TV lift, solid wood construction with English dovetail joints, and a universal flat-screen TV mounting system. The Monterey gives you easy access to your TV connections and components with right and left sliding rear panels. The Monterey can hold most flat panel plasma and LCD TV's up to 60" diagonally, with additional storage space for your Cable or Satellite Box, DVD player, DVDs and Games.
Choose Your Finish
Choose an unfinished Monterey TV lift cabinet and stain the cabinet yourself. Or choose one of our beautiful finish options above including Autumn, Bordeaux, Chestnut, Colonial, Crystal White, Ebony Black, Hearthstone Grey or Sable for an extra minimal charge. For even more customization, contact us at 1-888-992-1556 for additional finish options.
Custom Finishes: Please note, the finishes may differ slightly from the computer-generated color swatches displayed above. Color samples are available upon request. Please contact us for a color sample if needed.
Lead Times: The unfinished Monterey TV Lift Cabinet usually ships within 2-3 business days. Custom finished cabinets are finished to your specifications and ship approximately 5-6 weeks from your order date.
DISCLAIMER: Stains and finishes are applied to enhance the natural beauty of the wood. Due to individual characteristics of wood, colors may vary.
Touchstone's TV Lift System
The Monterey Unfinished TV Lift Cabinet comes ready for entertainment action with Touchstone's quiet and smooth TV lift system for your LED or 4K TV. The Monterey Unfinished comes with a wireless RF remote control for operation of the cabinet's lift and includes a backup wired handset controller inside the cabinet in case you ever lose or just can't find the wireless remote.
Pre-Install your Lift
Our cabinet and lift systems are designed for easy installation, but Touchstone offers factory lift installs for those who are looking for their lift cabinet ready to run out of the box for only $100.
IR Repeater Kit
The Infra-Red Repeater Kit allows you to control your DVD player, home theater, cable box, tuner or other components located inside the cabinet. Add the Infra-Red Repeater Kit to the Monterey Unfinished for only $99.
- Universal Mounting System: Easy to install mounting kit includes all necessary hardware and brackets to hold your flat screen TV on the Touchstone™ lift mechanism.
- Component Storage Space: The Monterey Unfinished TV Lift Cabinet has 8" of vertical storage height and 50" of width horizontal space for your satellite box, cable box, recorders, amps, surround sound, and video games
- Personal Storage Space: The Monterey Unfinished TV Lift Cabinet has 4 adjustable shelves behind the front doors for your DVD boxes, compact disc or video game cases.
- RF Remote Control: Includes 1 RF remote control for raising/lowering the lift mechanism without requiring line of sight.
- Backup Wired Remote Control: Each unit has a backup on/off switch and set control switch inside the cabinet.
- Finishing Process: Our 7 step finishing process uses a combination of hand-staining and automated application tools that insures all woods and stains are applied uniformly and precisely to produce a quality cabinet that will last a lifetime.
- English Dovetail Joints: A time-honored fine cabinet-making technique, Dovetail joints become self-locking even before the glue is applied, so solid overall construction can be guaranteed.
- Solid Wood Tongue and Groove Corner Blocks: Incorporates the side panels of the cabinet with the foot of the cabinet, adding structural support which enhances durability.
- 24 point QC audit inspection of every cabinet.
- RF Remote Control for controlling the lift mechanism
- Cabinet Wood Finish: Unfinished
- Unit Dimensions: 59"W x 23"D x 41.88"H
- Maximum Cabinet TV Size w Whisper Lift II: 54"W x 4.5"D x 35"H (TV plus components)
- Maximum Cabinet TV Size w Whisper Lift II PRO Swivel: 54"W x 2.5"D x 35"H (TV plus components)
- Unit Weight: 322 lbs
- Unit Shipping Weight:400 lbs.
- Cabinet UPC Code: 631361-700560