Dare to design... the fireplace of your dreams, while being environmentally friendly! Frontenac is not only the name of a grand hotel located in the heart of Quebec City, Canada. It is also the largest fireplace of the Valcourt brand.
Majestic and imposing, this bravery symbol of the Count of Frontenac, who has fiercely defended the French colony, is quite appropriate to represent the enormous challenge overtaken when designing and manufacturing this fireplace.
Exceptionally large, the FP11 Frontenac uses advanced technology to reduce air pollution and is already qualifies for Phase II of the US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) voluntary program for manufacturers of decorative wood burning fireplaces. With particulate emissions below 5.1 g/kg (which is approximately 70 percent cleaner than unqualified models), this model will surely give you elegance without compromising the quality of air.
Just like the FP7-LM Antoinette, the FP11 Frontenac has a guillotine door that disappears in the hearth, allowing you to easily load wood on the fire and have an unrivalled view of the flames.
The fire screen is also equipped with a guillotine mechanism. You will thus enjoy an open fire in safety when the ceramic glass door is open. Finally, the bare front allows significant flexibility and creativity in the design of your interior décor.
Decorative Fireplaces for Ambiance While Being Environmentally Friendly
While giving you the ambiance and comfort of a wood fire, these fireplaces give you elegance without compromising air quality. These fireplaces qualify for Phase II of the EPA voluntary program of decorative wood-burning fireplaces which is approximately 70% cleaner than unqualified models.
Frontenac Clean Burning Decorative Fireplace
- Guillotine Door w/Ceramic Glass
- Cast Iron Andirons
- Fresh Air Intake Adapter
Note: 4” Outside Air Flex Pipe & Hood not included
|Heating Area||<1,000 Ft2|
|Firebox Size||9.4 cu f|
|Flue Pipe Diameter||8” Class A*|
|Overall Dimensions||74 ¾”H x 59 ½”W x 34 ½”D|
Approved Chimney Types
* Specific components may be required depending on the chimney manufacturer.
Customize your product
Classic Moulded Refractory Brick Panels - VA11071BR
Contemporary Moulded Refractory Brick Panels - VA11071M
Herringbone Moulded Vermiculite Panels - VA11071H
Black Arched Masonry Trim - VA11TA
GIVES A FLUSH FINISH WITH BRICK OR STONE
Black Straight Masonry Trim - VA11TR
Gives a flush finish with brick or stone.
Black Arched Narrow Overlap - VA11FA06
To overlap thin facing material like tile
Black Straight Narrow Overlap - VA11FE06
To overlap thin facing materials like tile
Options and Accessories
Click to see Options
4''Ø Fresh Air Intake Register With Airtight Damper - AC01347
- Fresh Air Intake Register Manual
- Non-Combustible Mantel Manual
- Frontenac Wood Fireplace Installation Manual
- Frontenac Wood Fireplace Dimensions
- Frontenac Quick Installation Reference Guide
- Installation Instruction for Masonry Trims
- Installation Instruction for Narrow Overlap
- 2D Diagrams - DWG File - FP11-VA11FA06
- 2D Diagrams - DWG File - FP11-VA11TA
- 2D Diagrams - DWG File - FP11-VA11FE06
- 2D Diagrams - DWG File - FP11-VA11TR
- 2D Diagrams - DXF File - FP11-VA11FA06
- 2D Diagrams - DXF File - FP11-VA11TA
- 2D Diagrams - DXF File - FP11-VA11FE06
- 2D Diagrams - DXF File - FP11-VA11TR