Imagine a Gigantic High-Efficiency Fireplace
This fireplace is startling in size and is a logical and environmentally friendly option for any homeowner looking to combine style and high efficiency. With its ornamental façade, it will be the focal point of any room.
Large wood fireplace. Behind its large glass door, the 4.3 cubic foot combustion chamber can hold an impressive 60 lb of wood.
Low emissions. This energy-efficient fireplace complies with the EPA’s clean-air standards (only 1.6 g/hr of emissions).
High efficiency. The FP15 fireplace is capable of heating large spaces and burns for 10 hours.
Performance Fireplaces for High Efficiency
This line offers fireplaces with eco-friendly heating with emissions below the limits imposed by EPA and the benefits of an efficient overnight burn. If needed, they can be used for ambiance with the doors open.
Waterloo High-Efficiency Wood Fireplace
- Double Doors with Ceramic Glass
|Heating area||1,000 - 2,800 Ft2|
|Maximum heat output||95,000 BTU/h (27.8 kW)|
|Maximum Burn Time||10 hrs|
|Firebox Size||4.28 cu ft|
|Flue Pipe Diameter||8” Class A*|
|Overall Dimensions||43 3/8”H x 50 ¾”W x 31 5/8”D|
Maximum recommended heating area by climate zone See our map
Government incentives may apply to this product.
*Note that the price displayed on the web includes the black faceplate and molded refractory brick panels that are required components for this unit.
(1) Values are as measured per test method, except for the recommended heating area, firebox volume, maximum burn time and maximum heat output.
() Recommended heating area and maximum burn time may vary subject to location in home, chimney draft,heat loss factors, climate, fuel type and other variables. The recommended heated area for a given appliance is defined by the manufacturer as its capacity to maintain a minimum acceptable temperature in the designated area in case of a power failure.
(2) The maximum heat output (dry cordwood) is based on a loading density varying between 15 lb/ft³ and 20 lb/ft³. Other performances are based on a fuel load prescribed by the standard. The specified loading density varies between 7 lb/ft³ and 12 lb/ft³. The moisture content is between 19% and 25%.
(3) As measured per CSA B415.1-10 stack loss method.
(4) Higher Heating Value of the fuel.
(5) Lower Heating Value of the fuel.
(6) Performances based on a fuel load prescribed by the standard at 7 lb/ft³ and with a moisture content between 19% and 25%.
(7) Optimum overall efficiency at a specific burn rate (LHV).
(8) This appliance is officially tested and certified by an independent agency.
(9) Carbon monoxyde.
Approved Chimney Types
* Specific components may be required depending on the chimney manufacturer.
Customize your Product
Classic Molded Refractory Brick Panels (Included)
Crown Style Faceplate, Painted Black
Click to see other Accessories
5''Ø Fresh Air Intake Register With Airtight Damper - AC01349
Forced Air Distribution Kit - VA4460
Warm Air Circulation Grille - Modern Style - AC01378
- Waterloo Wood Fireplace Owner's Manual
- Waterloo Wood Fireplace Dimensions
- Waterloo Wood Fireplace Quick Install Reference Guide
- Faceplate Installation Instructions
- Fresh Air Intake Register Manual
- Air Diffuser Kit Manual
- Non-Combustible Mantel Shelve Manual
- Forced Air Distribution Kit - VA4460 Manual
- Warm Air Circulation Grille - Modern Style Manual