The G52 Radiant Fyre gas log system has many distinguishing features adding to the beauty and warmth of a gas log fire.
- Our unique fiber enhanced ceramic refractory mix results in logs that showcase realistic bark detail and glow like real burning logs to capture the look and feel of a wood fire with the operating convenience of a modern gas appliance.
- An exclusively designed stainless steel booster grid acts as a catalyst to create complete combustion to increase the intensity of the fire and the brilliant glow of the logs.
- The burner system uses fewer BTU’s while retaining a higher, robust fire with dancing flames
- ou may choose from a variety of control options:
- Electronic valve with intermittent Pilot Ignition (IPI) and variable flame height control via remote control (-2VT)*
- Electronic valve with Intermittent Pilot Ignition (IPI) and on/off remote control (02)*
- Millivolt valve standing pilot with variable flame control (-17)
- Manual valve standing pilot with variable flame (-A)
- Match lit manual valve (natural gas only)
- Two burner systems (18/20 and 24/30) with controls hidden under the burner in a compact footprint to fit most wood-burning fireplaces with a large gas log set.
- Choose Charred Colonial Oak Logs (ENS) in 18, 24 and 30 inch sizes.
- Available for use with Natural Gas or Propane
*includes an accessible battery pack concealed by its safe placement toward the rear of the fireplace and a protective bark-textured cover
RH Peterson gas logs are also environmentally friendly, dramatically reducing pollutants being released into the air. They are the cleanest, most economical and most convenient alternative to burning real wood.
Real Fyre traditional gas logs are handcrafted and hand-painted to be incredibly realistic, and equally beautiful with or without a fire burning.
Real Fyre Story
For more than 65 years Real Fyre has been creating the most beautiful gas fire products you can buy. We build gas fire logs so authentic looking, they’re equally beautiful with or without a fire burning. And for those seeking a more contemporary look, Real Fyre also offers a wide range of stunning glass and stone designs.
Nothing compares to sharing the warmth and beauty of a fire. Now you can enjoy all that with none of the hauling, soot, and ashes. That’s what a fire is meant to be.
Compatible Burner Systems
G52 RADIANT FYRE GAS LOG SYSTEM FEATURES
This burner system Features an Exclusive stainless steel “booster grid” that acts as a catalyst to increase the intensity of the fire. It offers multiple control options including remote, manual and match lit. Compatible with Charred Evergreen Oak & Charred Evergreen Split Oak logs only. Available for Natural or LP gas.
Remote Control Options
AV-18 REAL FYRE MANUAL ON/OFF VALVE WITH EXTENSION AND L-SHAPED HANDLE
SPK-26 REAL FYRE LOW PROFILE SAFETY PILOT KIT WITH REMOVABLE KNOB HANDLE
APK-17 REAL FYRE LOW PROFILE AUTOMATIC PILOT KIT WITH BASIC TRANSMITTER AND RECEIVER
The new and improved APK-17 low profile valve system maximizes flame presentation and allows adjustment of flame height with remote control. It can be used with standard vented burners G4, G45, PB, and P45.
EPK-02 ELECTRONIC IGNITION REMOTE
This New Electronic Pilot Kit with Transmitter & Receiver features a flame sensing Pilot activation and low profile valve, no standing pilot and manual or remote operation. Includes RR-1A remote control.
EPK-2VT ELECTRONIC IGNITION VARIABLE FLAME REMOTE
110V Powered Electronic, a non-standing pilot system designed to be installed outside the firebox. Includes Adaptor Plug & Mounting Bracket.
Platinum Bright Embers (PBE)
Platinum Bright Embers (PBE) are catalytic embers for your vented gas fireplace or log set. When placed on top of existing mineral wool ember beds, the catalytic embers combust unburned fuel from the burner to provide a dynamically more realistic looking ember. In addition to creating a bright flickering appearance like that of real wood ember beds, these embers radiate broadband infrared heat thus creating a warmer fire and reducing the formation of soot on gas logs.